What's new

New X-box magazine-the next issue big news (1 Viewer)

Larry Talbot

Second Unit
"Oh, by the way -- I bet the cover story is "Kabuki Warriors 2"!!!!!!!!!!!1!"

That's it. I'm calling a lawyer. I think he'll work pro bono for me on this one. You stole your last joke, joke-thief!

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Should be any day now, Since Joey received the last mag on the 26th.

Man, I miss how NextGen would always include the sale date for the next issue!

-Dave

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
yeah i check the mail every day and if im not home i have my brother call and tell me if it came or not

KevinRB

Stunt Coordinator
I just got the issue today. The big news is Kabuki Warriors Remix. They are claiming it will be revolutionary because it's the first Xbox Live enabled 3D fighter.

Keith Frederick

Stunt Coordinator
I am holding my copy of the magazine folks. The cover has Kameo crapped all over it. I am no longer interested in this game. Anyway, in the rumor section it says that Halo 2 might become an XBOX 2 exclusive. Not sure if this is supposed to be the big news or not. I'll keep reading.

Larry Talbot

Second Unit
"Not sure if this is supposed to be the big news or not."

If that's supposed to be the "big news," then that's a joke: I assumed Halo 2 would be at least console exclusive, just like the first one. "Big news" (though not necessarily good news for us Xbox fanatics) would be finding out that it was ALSO coming out for the Playstation or something.

So, what are the demos on the new disc?

Mike__D

Supporting Actor
I just got the issue today. The big news is Kabuki Warriors Remix. They are claiming it will be revolutionary because it's the first Xbox Live enabled 3D fighter.
Hmmm, I thought DOA Online, which will be out Sept., will be the first Live enabled, 3D fighter.

Allen_Appel

Second Unit
I think Kevin was making a joke, and that Larry was saying that Halo 2 would be on the Xbox 2, not our current Xbox console. Sounds doubtful to me, to put off a guaranteed massive-selling title for 2 1/2 years.

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
So Keith,

the rumor section it says that Halo 2 might become an XBOX 2 exclusive.
-And isn't Xbox 2 like 2-3 years away?

-Now whether or not THAT [rant]IS[/rant] the 'big news,' That information really sucks, and I hope it's not true.

-What's bigger than Halo 2 ??? Halo 2 big delayed for 2-3 years, of course! Ugh!

JayV

Supporting Actor
Allen, maybe I picked up las month's issue yesterday? It's the August issue and has some Starcraft Ghost lady on the cover.

What's the point of this poorly-written and -designed magazine if not for new and different game demos every month?
You got me. Greg Horn covers? I'm reaching.

-j

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Kabuki......Warriors.......Remix

That SUCKS

Should have been "After 6 months of screwing the US market, Namco has made Soul Calibur 2 XBox Live fully enabled"

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Surely the Kabuki Warriors thing was a joke? Right? They can't seriously be considering "remixing" one of the worst games in the entire Xbox library? :confused:

I thought whoever posted that was making a joke. Dear God, please let it be a joke...

Conroy Tesa

Stunt Coordinator
Kabuki Warriors VS Bruce Lee :Online
Separatedly they wer only 4/10 each but together
4+4+2(online)= 10/10
the perfect game!!!

Conroy Tesa

Stunt Coordinator
I was on their site and I think this is the big news.

In our next issue, we'll give you the low down on what awaits gamers in the groundbreaking first person adventure sequel, Deus EX: Invisible War! And pigskin fans take note -- we're breaking the season open by previewing all things football from EA's lineup to Sega's ESPN roster!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks