What's new

New TV- need help selecting. Max budget $4K (Plasma? LED? Samsung? Panasonic?) (1 Viewer)

macd1995

Auditioning
Real Name
Dale Allsopp
I ended up buying the Samsung 55" LED. I got the DefTech Mythos which are really thin, so I wanted the TV to match that.
Obviously went with the Marantz receiver- 6005. Happy with my choice, though gaming is much better on the plasma... Playing MLB the show on the 720 Plasma was awesome... given that the game only displays in 720p, the leaner 1080 Samsung can't compete with the Plasma... though the surround sound is awesome in the receiver that the Samsung LED is connected to.. thanks for the help.
fa1e5ba7_IMG_0526.jpeg

7b1b2989_IMG_0533.jpeg

macd1995

Auditioning
Real Name
Dale Allsopp
I ended up buying the Samsung 55" LED. I got the DefTech Mythos which are really thin, so I wanted the TV to match that.
Obviously went with the Marantz receiver- 6005. Happy with my choice, though gaming is much better on the plasma... Playing MLB the show on the 720 Plasma was awesome... given that the game only displays in 720p, the leaner 1080 Samsung can't compete with the Plasma... though the surround sound is awesome in the receiver that the Samsung LED is connected to.. thanks for the help.
fa1e5ba7_IMG_0526.jpeg

7b1b2989_IMG_0533.jpeg

macd1995

Auditioning
Real Name
Dale Allsopp

macd1995

Auditioning
Real Name
Dale Allsopp
fa1e5ba7_IMG_0526.jpeg

7b1b2989_IMG_0533.jpeg

macd1995

Auditioning
Real Name
Dale Allsopp
Ha! How did you decide on that set up? I saw it on an internet search and decided mine would look like that. What size TV? Plasma or LED? Which Speakers did you go with? I initially was gong to order the 59" Samsung plasma and order the Speakers to match... I changed my mind after I got the speakers (smile). Your looks fresh. What did you do for Rears?

macd1995

Auditioning
Real Name
Dale Allsopp
Ha! How did you decide on that set up? I saw it on an internet search and decided mine would look like that. What size TV? Plasma or LED? Which Speakers did you go with? I initially was gong to order the 59" Samsung plasma and order the Speakers to match... I changed my mind after I got the speakers (smile). Your looks fresh. What did you do for Rear Speakers? Here is the TV with an image of KG looking bruised and beaten last night! (Smile)
94d6c3ea_IMG_20120523_223934.jpeg

macd1995

Auditioning
Real Name
Dale Allsopp
Ha! How did you decide on that set up? I saw it on an internet search and decided mine would look like that. What size TV? Plasma or LED? Which Speakers did you go with? I initially was gong to order the 59" Samsung plasma and order the Speakers to match... I changed my mind after I got the speakers (smile). Your looks fresh. What did you do for Rear Speakers? Here is the TV with an image of KG looking bruised and beaten last night! (Smile)
5c2595b8_IMG_20120523_223934.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks