What's new

New system is awesome!!! (1 Viewer)

Ray Kerr

Grip
I've been lurking here for a month or two and I guess I'll anounce my presence and thanks all those that have (unbeknownst to them) helped in my selection of new components! I did have a nice setup originally, but the purchase of a Mitsu WS48311 started me down that slippery slope of upgraditis. Well, new HDTV, speakers, AVR and DVD player, I'm gonna take a break! The Mitsu has been complimented with a Denon AVR-1082, Denon DVD-1600, a Titanic 10" Vance Sub, Klipsch SB-2, a Klipsch KSC-C1, two of my remaining Klipsch Quintets (the surrounds) and my PVR501... Even untweaked, this system is such a quantum leap forward compared to the old setup. Thanks again for all the "mature" threads that compare many of the components... I was leaning towards a new Yamaha receiver and wasn't even considering the Denon. I did some A-B tests of the 1082 and some of the Yamahas with Klipsch speakers and fell in love with the combination. Get ready for a barrage of questions as I begin to tweak!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks