What's new

New SVS Driver Shipped Today (1 Viewer)

Dave Vaughn

Stunt Coordinator
SVS has started to ship the new drivers for the 20-39PC's today (at least mine shipped). UPS says it will be here on the 20th ;)

Rick Radford

Supporting Actor
Yup! And I just inquired as to where I was on the list! The answer was a shipping notice. :D
Mine is scheduled to arrive on 3/18.

rodneyH

Supporting Actor
how did you guys find out without bugging those guys (since they are soooooo busy??)

ChrisB

Stunt Coordinator
I ordered mine today, along with a wall logo, and a tee shirt. I could stop my mouse from clicking on everything it could. What else can you upgrade with the SVS?

Rick Radford

Supporting Actor
I really posted my question in another HT forum where the subject had already been brought up. A few hours later I got an email notification with a UPS tracking number.

I probably ordered pretty early in the process as I ordered within an hour of the notice being posted here that the SVS site was ready to accept orders.

Dalton

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dalton
I wanna get my shipping notice:frowning: I ordered pretty early too. Actually it was 2 days after it was posted here so hopefully i will get my notice soon:)

EricN

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Eric
Dave, I have the 16-46PC and my new driver gets here on the 19th!!...:)
I showed the e-mail to my wall and it started to sweat..;)

gomez_a

Stunt Coordinator
Mine is shipping the 18th as well, did you notice that the UPS e-mail said that "signature is required'? I hope not as no one will be home to sign for it:frowning:

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
We shipped about 40 today, trying for about 50 on Friday. This should take us up to order confirmation #2000ish.

TV

rodneyH

Supporting Actor
wow, if that means #2000 and a few more, I am WAYYYYY down the list (over 2700), hopefully i get it by X-mas-tic

Jantzen

Stunt Coordinator
Mine shipped in the first batch (3/14) and is scheduled for delivery today (3/15)!!!!
I'm in Pittsburgh so I'm not too far from where the SVS's are born. Of course my lovely wife (who lets me buy all this stuff) is off work today but has to be out for about an hour or so early this afternoon!!! So there's a dangerous window where UPS may come and no one will be home!!! I never thought that I'd hope that UPS would be late!!!
Anyone want to go wait at my front door from 12-1 today???
I don't think I can wait until Monday! I know I'd still get it earlier than most - but knowing that I could of got it today would drive me nuts all weekend....
*play Jeopardy music*

Brian Kleinke

Supporting Actor
I got an e-mail from UPS. My upgrade shipped on the 14th and is expected to arrive on Monday.... If Minnesota can avoid another storm like yesterday I'm sure I'll be trying out better base on monday night :)

Neil N

Stunt Coordinator
I was just checking this thread to see where we were on shipping. Since my order is in the mid 2100's I figured I'd have to wait till next week per Tom's post. Imagine my surprise when, while still on this thread, I got the e-mail confirmation that mine had shipped. :D I guess it will still be next week before it shows up here in Las Vegas, but I'm still pretty darn excited. :)

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
Hi Guys, my bad...
We shipped up to order 2300ish today.
We should be able to ship ALL remaining driver-up orders on Monday.
Might be a little delay on future upgrade orders though...between the upgrade kits,the PCi preorders,and the current CS sales....we'll be going through around 300 drivers in just over a week or so.(it might take a couple more weeks to get in the next truckload:))
TV

Ned

Supporting Actor
Rick-

Check the email you got just after placing the order.

Mine is 2605 (yay!) I just hope shipping to Canada is faster than it was by Fedex Ground for my original SVS purchase (31 days total, bleh)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks