What's new

New Superbits for September including Lawrence of Arabia (1 Viewer)

KristianH

Agent
Although this discussion is mainly "Lawrence-inspired" the mentioning of

LEON - The professional got me thinking:

Does anyone know, or can verify which version of Leon it is? The long (integral/international-version) or the first release?

Bill Burns

Supporting Actor
I believe the U.S. theatrical version was only entitled The Professional, as was its first release to DVD, and the longer cut was released as Leon, so I presume this'll be that same extended cut. :emoji_thumbsup: "Superbit" couldn't claim to be definitive if it didn't offer the director's preferred edition of a movie! (though, as I say that, the Superbit of Das Boot is the extended "theatrical" edit, rather than the full miniseries version from Germany). Still, I think C/T will be doing right by Besson fans, who have much to celebrate between this and the recent, anamorphic re-release of La Femme Nikita (MGM).

Damin J Toell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Damin J. Toell
Does anyone know, or can verify which version of Leon it is? The long (integral/international-version) or the first release?
Since they're calling it Léon: The Professional on the cover, I would expect the longer version. On past releases, Columbia has referred to the shorter cut as only The Professional, but the longer cut carries the Léon title.

DJ

Gordon McMurphy

Senior HTF Member
Bill, you're right! :)

I was thinking back-to-front! :b

My Fair Lady measures 2.40:1 on DVD. It is an edge-to-edge transfer of the 65mm frame - showing slightly more horizontal information than can be shown in theatrical projection. I asked RAH about this last year, and this was his explanation. I think it is a stunning transfer - one of the few 'older' Warner DVD transfer to still hold up now. But the Laserdisc documentary is missing... hmmm: 2-Disc Special Edition, please, Warner! ;)

In regard to 35mm-scope reductions of 65mm, the 2.21:1 framing can be maintained by simply using a standard 2:1 squeezing lense, and thus the unsqueezed 35mm frame is 1.105:1 with empty space on the left and/or right. The 65mm frames are simply de-magnified to 35mm optically.

Those who argue that 35mm is just as good as 65mm on DVD are arguing, not with me, but with comments made by Mr. Harris, with studios who have spent good money transferring from 65
I have never said that it is 'as good as' - I have said that it is good enough for DVD. In an ideal world, all VistaVision films would be transfered from the highest quality 35/8 element(s) and all 65mm/Ultra Panavision films would be transfered from the highest quality 65mm element(s) and... How The West Was Won would be transfered from each 6-perf 35mm interpositive of the restored negative, but all of this is costly and requires more time and care than using a high/maximum-quality 35mm reduction.

Great stuff, Bill! :) :emoji_thumbsup:

Gordy

Bill Burns

Supporting Actor
Gordon wrote:
My Fair Lady measures 2.40:1 on DVD. It is an edge-to-edge transfer of the 65mm frame - showing slightly more horizontal information than can be shown in theatrical projection
This is impossible, Gordon. Super Panavision is shot flat. It fills a 65mm frame, which at the aperture used in such photography thus has an approximate ratio of 2.2:1. Reducing it to a 1.37:1 frame would eliminate much picture information, but happily Panavision 35 is not flat, it's anamorphic. While printed to 1.37:1, it projects (in scope) at 2.35:1, again approximately. You must either have dead space to the sides (I was wrong about needing the dead space all around -- that's strictly in Super35) the 2.2:1 image (allowing for full anamorphoses in recording and projecting the image) or remove a small portion of the image above or below to make Super Panavision project properly (i.e. fill the screen) as 35 Panavision scope.

An edge to edge transfer of 2.2:1 to 2.35:1 would remove screen real estate from the top and/or bottom of the frame (assuming we measure edge to edge horizontally). If edge to edge is measured vertically, we leave dead space on the left and right of the 2.35:1 frame (or 2.40:1, whatever -- Panavision scope). I was completely wrong, though, in thoughts of different compression schemes for the lenses: I don't see how any new anamorphic spec would affect how much of a 2.35:1 frame is filled by a 2.2:1 frame. What I believe I was envisioning was a scheme that would project at 2.2:1 in 35mm, but this is getting very theoretical, and needn't. To make a 2.2:1 flat film into an anamorphic 2.35:1 film, you must either eliminate picture information from the top and/or bottom or leave dead space to the sides. There's no way to "find" new picture information on the sides, and if there were (there isn't :)), it would, of course, alter the intended composition to do so.

But all of that math aside (and it's the math I see no way around when dealing with ratios here), quality does suffer. I couldn't disagree more that My Fair Lady looks stellar on disc. Both My Fair Lady and Lawrence of Arabia were shot in Super Panavision in the 60's, and while shot under different conditions by different individuals, the processes can be roughly compared for clarity without losing all critical credibility. My Fair Lady, aside from its correct color timing, has none of Lawrence's depth or large format brilliance. Compare the two on disc (the discs already on the market). I don't see how we could argue that they aren't worlds apart in overall clarity.

Incidentally, mastering from 65 for home video isn't new to DVD. It yielded a phenomenal result for Vertigo on laser, and earlier for the Todd-AO version of Oklahoma!, from Fox (I'm certain this was taken from 65mm original elements; the transfer fails to hold up today primarily due to what appears to be a failing yellow layer, and the film needs to be restored and reissued anamorphically from 65, but in terms of clarity, it's magnificent, and this is the transfer also used for the existing DVD).

65 has been used, is still used, and hopefully will always be used for 65 films transferred to DVD. Resolution isn't the sole difference (thus my discussion of "character" and look) -- if it were, we couldn't tell the difference between 16mm and 35mm on DVD, because the DVD spec doesn't even fully capture the resolving capacity of modern 16mm film. When 65 isn't used for a 65 film, I am disappointed as a customer, and with good cause.

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
The question / concept of mastering from a 35mm reduction IP from a 65mm element in the full 65mm AR or going directly from 65 is a trade-off.

While the larger film element allows for a slightly higher resolved image, it also decreases the amount of control, secondary and otherwise of the image during that transfer. A 35mm transfer allows more control over the image during the initial work.

MFL is wider than 2.21 as the edges, which would normally have been covered by magnetic stripes have been exposed during transfer.

RAH

Bill Burns

Supporting Actor
I'm pressed for time at the moment, but signed back on to edit my post and suggest that a full aperture, no soundtrack image might gain a bit of material, and ask if this is what Gordon meant ("impossible" was too strong a word, but such is the quickness of the keyboard when one hasn't the time to properly proofread!) -- and here's Mr. Harris' post! :D But would such a gain translate into print form, where a soundtrack must be reapplied (does a 35 soundtrack take up less negative space than a 65? It seems it would, but not by enough to account for the full difference in ratio)? One way or the other, it's more than we were meant to see, is it not?

All film restoration is a process of compromise -- I certainly understand that. But whenever I say "we should expect and hope for original element transfers from 65," and someone says "nah, 35 is just as good, you can't tell the difference," I feel a bit like Copernicus. "The world is round! It is! We orbit the sun! I can prove it! Oh, never mind ...." :D This all came up on another thread in great detail not long ago; I'll edit this and link when I have a bit more time.

Thanks again for the info, Mr. Harris. And I assume (correct me if I'm wrong) you'd agree that, given financial willingness by WB, MFL would see benefit from an anamorphic transfer from 65m, much as Vertigo did in non-anamorphic (combination 65 and original 35/8) over at Universal? Character, which includes but is by no means limited to resolution, changes as films are either reduced or enlarged from their original negative (and generations are gained, with minor contrast gains, among other things), and technology has only improved for handling large format since the time of both Vertigo and MFL's current transfers, if I've understood properly what you've said in earlier posts.

I hope that reads well. I have to hurry up with the day here, but I'll proofread and update again later tonight. :emoji_thumbsup:

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
The numbers to consider here are as follows:

70mm projection frame with mag stripes: 1.912 x 0.970

65mm Oneg area: 2.066 x0.906 = AR 2.28:1, which is further cut vertically to hide splice lines

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
just discovered this thread about a new LOA and supervised by RAH himself. Fantastic news indeed.

This year in dvd might as well be called Double Dipping dvds

:D

and I will stil buy a second version

:emoji_thumbsup:

Bill Burns

Supporting Actor
70mm projection frame with mag stripes: 1.912 x 0.970

65mm Oneg area: 2.066 x0.906 = AR 2.28:1, which is further cut vertically to hide splice lines
I opened myself to a mathematical headache by bringing math into the discussion earlier, I do fully realize that :), but something isn't computing here, and I must be overlooking something:

How is it that the projected frame has greater vertical area (.970) than the original negative (.906)? The projected frame has lesser horizontal area due to the presence of the soundtrack, of course.

And one more question: on a projected 35mm reduction, a soundtrack must be reintroduced, as I mentioned earlier. How much of this spacial gain is then lost again to the reintroduced 35mm soundtrack? And was the DVD transfered from an element that had already reintroduced the soundtrack (would an interpositive have a printed soundtrack, or would it strictly exist as a picture element? I'm still trying to get to the precise bottom of the difference between an IP and a release print, and also the function of an internegative, if such a thing is at all distinct from a duplicate negative, the function of which I certainly understand).

This gain to the sides fills in the dead space of a 2.2:1 (or 2.21:1) transfer (would enough vertical information be lost in projection to take us from 2.28:1 to 2.39/2.40:1, though? That seems like quite a bit to hide splice marks), but again alters the composition the cinematographer expected audiences to see (in a situation such as The Robe, where the film was apparently shot with the expectation that release prints would feature the soundtrack on a separate strip of film, an argument can be made that the film was composed for, and should be shown at, full aperture, which with early CinemaScope anamorphoses would be 2.66:1; but in a 65mm flat mag soundtrack situation such as My Fair Lady's, the cinematographer would almost certainly compose the film for the ratio audiences would see after the soundtrack had been applied to the film). And A/B-ing this with (particularly, to be as fair as possible, interiors of) Lawrence of Arabia two years later, also Super Panavision, one simply looks like large format on DVD, and one does not. And I'm watching this at 32"! I have to imagine the gains of 65mm mastering are all the more evident in large screen and projection viewing.

Given Vertigo's transfer parameters, and Criterion's for Spartacus, and the lasers I've mentioned ... I have to assume this decision for My Fair Lady's DVD master was financial first and foremost, but also a decision of the available technology for anamorphic encoding, something Warner Bros. has supported from the beginning on pictures wider than 1.66:1. I'm grateful for the DVD, which is of course much superior to transfers which predate the restoration, but with great respect I must nevertheless continue insisting that all available evidence, as a consumer looking at 65mm transfers to disc over the course of the past decade, leads me to believe My Fair Lady would notably benefit from a careful anamorphic transfer from 65. The expense may not be practical on a film that will not sell through the roof, but whatever forces united to make the expense manageable on Vertigo, Spartacus, and others, I hope will again unite to bring us another edition of My Fair Lady, at its 65mm framing and sourced from 65mm. When it's re-transfered for HD-DVD, at the very least, I trust 65mm will be the source of preference, but I for one would gladly buy a new edition on DVD which was so transfered.

I eagerly anticipate news of how the new transfer of Lawrence has been sourced (I'm again fairly certain the box is correct and the current edition was taken from 65?), and do not mean any of this as an undue criticism of financial and technological necessities of the past, but rather as an informed consumer expectation for the future. :emoji_thumbsup: I continue to congratulate both Mr. Harris and his partner James Katz, and all professional film restorers (Kevin Brownlow, David Shepard, and many others) for taking such careful and laudable pains in the film domain to ensure that both the films thesmelves, and the film history they comprise, remain as complete and true to their original form as possible both for us and for the future, two groups for whom this work is of immeasurable value.

Gordon McMurphy

Senior HTF Member
The magnetic strips! Sorry about leaving that part out! :b

The Academy aperture (1.37:1) is not used with modern Panavision anamorphic, I forget what the dimensions are, but the squeezed ratio is roughly 1.195:1 and 2.39:1 unsqueezed in projection. This dirived and evolved from the silent aperture (a larger 1.33:1 gate) that was utilised on the original CinemaScope cameras, and thus gave the huge 2.66:1 ratio, which was quickly modified to 2.55:1.

I'm sure that a 65mm transfer would look better than a 35mm transfer when it comes to 65mm origination, but I can't be sure how much better it would be; I would need to see a side-by-side comparison on high-end equipment. And as RAH points out, more control can be obtained in a 35mm transfer than 65mm. The bottom line is that any film/video facility in the world can handle 35mm, but 65mm is a trickier beast - especially when it comes to DVD transfers. But if studios want to go ahead with 65mm transfers, then I'm all for it! But it seems unlikely that we'll see such transfer of films like The Fall Of The Roman Empire and Ice Station Zebra.

PS: The region 2 edition of My Fair Lady is anamorphic - is the region 1 not also? It's harder to judge clarity of image of a non-anamorphic transfer on a 16x9 set, so your 65mm vs. 35mm argument on this occassion is lessened! :D

Gordy

Damin J Toell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Damin J. Toell
The Academy aperture (1.37:1) is not used with modern Panavision anamorphic, I forget what the dimensions are, but the squeezed ratio is roughly 1.195:1 and 2.39:1 unsqueezed in projection.
The current SMPTE scope aperture is .838" by .700". Projected with an anamorphic lens, this gives an AR of ~2.394385...:1.

DJ

Bill Burns

Supporting Actor
Edit:

I believe I've overthought this, so I'm removing a few paragraphs I had here and replacing them with the following: a Panavision anamorphic frame measures 1.19:1 for picture alone, you're quite right, Gordon -- that was a silly error on my part. Twice a 1.37:1 frame would yield a 2.74:1 image (roughly Ultra Panavision and MGM Camera 65's spec). While the height (see below) has been altered, according to Damin's numbers, thus creating a 1.19:1 ratio, the width has remained the same as it was in the early sound ratio (1.37:1, or 838 x 600), a ratio still used for flat (non-anamorphic) photography. If the 1.19:1 aperture applied to flat Panavision photography, then most television (in the U.S., anyway) would have to be substantially altered from its correct image (1.19:1 to 1.33:1). That isn't the case. Thus I presume the recommended aperture for flat photography remains approximately 1.37:1 (or thereabouts), and 1.19:1 is strictly the anamorphic spec. I long thought that 1.37:1 described both sound and picture in the sound film spec (1.33:1 + .04:1). Clearly this was in error, as anamorphic Panavision has a picture element that measures 1.19:1 after anamorphic encoding, which is about to make my head explode.:laugh: But really, it's quite simple: anamorphic Panavision is compressed to a ratio of 2:1 (2x), and thus halving its ratio gives you its "flat" spec, in this case 1.19:1 or 1.20:1 (vertically stretched). Flat Panavision (which is never squeezed anamorphically) continues to record to 1.37:1 or right at it; major alterations in this ratio would negatively affect television broadcasts, etc..

Here's a very basic summation:

1. What is the ratio of a 4x3 television (well, it's 4x3, but it's also ...): 1.33:1. Yes? Yes. A piece of exposed film, 35mm, has a ratio (in flat photography) of 1.37:1. Yes? Yes. What, then, does this number represent? Does it represent picture (as the 1.33:1 number does), or picture + sound? If picture ... then ... then ... hmmm ... oh, I'm ready to give up. Heh. Let's see: if it represents picture, then, with overscan, an image on a television mirrors a 35mm film frame.

2. Now, if Panavision has increased the vertical height of the negative, creating a 1.19:1 image, but uses this increased height strictly for printing, then it doesn't affect home video. A home video master would be unstretched and letterboxed into a 4x3 (1.33:1) frame for non-anamorphic, or a 16x9 (1.78:1) frame for anamorphic, encoding. Correct? Thus the full image area (black bars) is 4x3, and without black bars, 16x9. Your player generates false black bars when it downconverts an anamorphic image for playback on a 4X3 television (except for films wider than 1.78:1, where both the player and the transfer share this responsibility, as bars are encoded into the anamorphic transfer to increase the width from 1.78:1 to the width of the film, say 2.55:1, the early CinemaScope spec I've long favored).

Hmmmm. Okay. That makes sense. But back to the film format itself: flat Panavision is, then, 1.37:1 (picture only). Anamorphic Panavision is 1.19:1 (picture only). The change doesn't affect home video (other than a vertical gain in resolution in the source), but in practical terms Panavision has increased the vertical resolution (amount of vertical negative space exposed to image) of their product, while leaving the horizontal resolution (amount of horizontal negative space) just a touch better, when compared with the silent aperture used by CinemaScope (at least in its early days; see below).

Panavision, Damin, has increased the negative height, in other words (reducing the space between frames, presumably). 838 x 600 is 1.37:1, or sound (I've finagled that without a calculator, but I believe this is correct), so 838 x 700 gains a bit horizontally, and a fair bit more vertically, over the silent aperture used for CinemaScope. I wonder if this is at all related to the nature of the optical improvements found in Panavision's lenses (incidentally, I answered an old question I'd had about the gain from 1.33:1 to 1.37:1 with the introduction of sound, which you'd expect to narrow, not widen, the negative -- vertical reduction in the aperture, of course; if the silent aperture were 800 x 600, which is 1.33:1, the flat sound aperture from the beginning of sound right up to the present must have a lower vertical height, though this has, again, been significantly increased for anamorphic Panavision).*

Hmmmmmmm ... okay. I'm exhausted. But I think this is correct. 1.19:1 with the CinemaScope (now Panavision) anamorphic spec of 2x applied becomes around 2.38 or 2.39:1 (CinemaScope's spec also changed to 2.35:1 in its later days, but this change was due to the encroachment of the sound format -- first magnetic, then magnetic and optical together -- into the picture, rather than a new aperture for the picture, correct? The picture element could have changed as well, but if it did, the soundtrack would no longer cover picture area, and the situation described by TWM for The Robe, which I related earlier, would no longer apply to later CinemaScope pictures, whether or not they were shot with the expectation of sound on film -- there'd simply be no image beneath the soundtrack; when the technology was new, apparently there was, which of course wastes a bit of negative area that might be gained vertically ... as it now has been for Panavision ... I realize that isn't very clear, but it's the best I can do right now :D. Panavision gains vertical height and does not record beneath the soundtrack of 35mm film; if it did, it would be wider than 2.40:1). That's nothing new. Panavision has had a similar ratio since the beginning (was it always 2.40:1, or did it start off at 2.35:1? I'm thinking the aperture recommendations have changed over the years). It doesn't sacrifice width to achieve this, but rather gains height on the original negative. Correct? Then I was wrong to assume that it was printed to 1.37:1; it's printed to 1.19:1. And always has been (approximately). Okay. That makes sense.

All of which is just by way of ironing out a technical issue, not specifically discussing the matters of home video transfers (which, again, are unaffected by the change, except in the resolution of the source).

Now, as to your post script question, Gordon, I'm suggesting a comparison of the anamorphic Lawrence with the anamorphic My Fair Lady on an anamorphic set. I've watched both as such, on such. But comparisons are only ballpark aides, because the films were shot differently by different camera men and cinematographers for a different narrative purpose; both, however, should have what someone else (I've forgotten who at the moment, but it's over at TWM) called large format's "velvety appearance," something I've certainly seen in watching 70mm in theatres. I see it on Vertigo (non-anamorphic), a bit less on Spartacus (anamorphic), in full swing again on Lawrence, but absent from My Fair Lady, which looks to me like very good 35. Incidentally, for what is probably the best reduction transfer I've seen, I'd recommend Fox's Cleopatra. Putting up frame markers on my set reveals the same shape (to within a scan line or two) as a Panavision scope production, though the film was shot as Todd-AO (65mm 2.2:1). Either they've done, in part, what RAH did (opened up 65mm elements by removing the soundtrack, and cut off a bit vertically), but did not reduce it, or they've produced one of the best reduction transfers on home video to date. The entire production looks like large format (and not simply because of the scrupulously detailed and extravagant sets :)). Unlike Vertigo and Hamlet, though, I've never seen Cleopatra theatrically, so if this is a reduction transfer, it might improve further still in a large format transfer (which I doubt we'll see, given the film's general critical standing -- but then, I'd have though an elaborate special edition was out of the question for the same reason, and Fox came through nevertheless, so ... hope springs eternal).

I hope you're wrong about The Fall of the Roman Empire. Anthony Mann is the man. Er ... well, you know what I mean. And allow me to once again emphasize: if a 65mm transfer makes no difference on DVD, then Universal wasted its money going to 65mm and 35/8 for the transfer of Vertigo (actually done for laserdisc, where the resolution is considerably lower on a 1.85:1 film). If a 65mm source benefits the video transfer, then Universal's money was wisely spent. I have every reason to believe the latter.

And my own P.S.: any input on RAH's numbers (my question in my last post), namely how a projected frame has greater vertical negative area than the original negative? Was there some sort of mix-up, or am I overlooking something? What units of measurement are these, by the by? .906 ... what? Inches? It couldn't be millimeters if they're full height and width measurements. I'm too lazy to chart it out and see what would look like a film frame, and google's much too slow on this dial-up of mine.

* All of my calculations are mental, so someone with a calculator, by all means update my numbers if my comparisons of silent/sound/present day negative areas are off. College is too many years ago to recollect easy formulas for converting height and width to a ratio, and this has taken much too much time the hard way (reduce the numbers, then treat the width as 1 and determine what multiple of the height reaches 1 ... this is no longer fun at three decimal places, unreduceable). :D

P.S.S. I'm sorry this is so convoluted (and those of you on e-mail notification received a very different version of this post, which was entirely on the wrong track; I believe this version is much more accurate); I have a good inkling of this stuff in my head, as I visualize the formats, but describing it in words for the benefit of others reading this thread is tricky. Numbers don't mean much in visualizing an issue, and I'm trying to hash it out in words. I hope this is helpeful to someone; I have a good grip on it myself ... drum roll ... which is why I emphasized the importance of again going to 65mm for Lawrence of Arabia's new transfer so many posts ago. ;) You knew I had to get it in one last time.

Bill Burns

Supporting Actor
Sane version of above (rather than re-edit yet again):

1). 1.19 x 2 (CinemaScope and Panavision anamorphoses) = 2.38:1. Correct. Carry out the decimal points, it's essentially 2.39:1.

2). When we discuss 800 x 600 and like aperture numbers, is this strictly a ratio (proportional), or a measurement (in defined units)? If the former, Mr. Harris' vertical increase in print form makes sense (narrow the width and the height becomes greater in proportion to the width); if a defined measurement, it doesn't (an eigth of an inch is still an eight of an inch whether the width is a fifth of an inch or a full inch or ten inches). I use inches only to clarify my question.

3). The aperture is adjusted from production to production, isn't it? The aperture of a camera is set depending on the lens in use and the demands of the scene (aperture settings determine how much light enters the camera), so indeed should change many times within a production. How does this relate to the "set" aperture of the exposed negative (SMPTE's recommendation)? Is this a "maximum" or a baseline measurement, or ... just how does this work? And why have recommendations changed over the years? Is it related to arbitrary increases or decreases in the emulsion surface of stock, specific aperture parameters for industry standard lenses, or ... just what?

Remarkable what the right combination of anti-psychotic meds will do. :D That almost sounds like it came from a sane man. The inside of my head isn't for the faint of heart ....

Gordon McMurphy

Senior HTF Member
This is becoming far too confusing for me! :D

I really don't want to get deep into the mathematics of camera systems on sunday! ;)

PS: There is no way I am going to buy Cleopatra on DVD! No thanks! :) Not my cup of tea at all!

I'll just add that the aperture of all cameras are fixed until the SMPTE changes the specifications. And the reason it changes it due to quality: in 1971 Panavision suggested a change to the anamorphic aperture size - they reduced it to lessen screen-flicker at the frame intervals.

But all this talk is very dry! :D

Gordy

Damin J Toell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Damin J. Toell
A piece of exposed film, 35mm, has a ratio (in flat photography) of 1.37:1. Yes? Yes. What, then, does this number represent? Does it represent picture (as the 1.33:1 number does), or picture + sound? If picture ... then ... then ... hmmm ... oh, I'm ready to give up.
The 1.37:1 Academy aperture just represents the exposed picture. The area reserved for the soundtrack is not included. In the pre-sound days, the full exposed 1.33:1 apertrue was .980" x .735" (which is now the full potential Super35 aperture). The 1.37:1 Academy apeture is .825" x .600". This is clearly both shorter and thinner than the full aperture. Since the aperture needed to be made thinner to accomodate the soundtrack, I would imagine that it was also simultaneously made shorter in order to keep it in rough proportion with the previous standard.

You can find a lovely SMPTE chart that Robert Harris has kindly supplied to all of us in this column he wrote for The Digital Bits.

I am almost afraid to see what manner and length of posts will result from you being exposed to this chart, Bill. ;)

DJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks