What's new

new people across the street (1 Viewer)

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
So the weekend is over and you had Monday and Tuesday to get some pics/video. Did you? Huh? Huh? At least tell us if you saw her topless again.

~T

dany

Supporting Actor
Real Name
D
Almost every morning but i'm not standing there and taking pic's. One of these day those blinds will close tight and the show is over.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Anybody wonder the possibility that she may be an HTF member??? :P Imagine if she came across this thread...

Jay

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I'm in complete shock at the suggestions in this thread....Camcorders? Photos? More watching????...Greg alluded to what I was thinking, but NO ONE has given the proper advice!!...GET YOUR ASS OVER THERE AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
My avatar is kind of the '60s version of dany's future. Of course, with an exhibitionist like this girl, it's probably not, "Face it, tiger. You just hit the jackpot." It's "baby, let's @$#%."

Corbin Stirn

Second Unit
OMG..........this thread is the BEST I've seen in a least a year. LOL.................and I'm almost crying reading it. Speaking of crying, if you don't go get some damn pics, we'll all be crying;). Show us! show us!....we need proof............:D

dany

Supporting Actor
Real Name
D
SoCal and i'm not taking pic's. But i can tell you those tits dont sag at all. She also rubs them down with cream.

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
Maybe it's left over from dinner the night before and she doesn't want to waste it. She sounds like a sensible economical girl (though I imagine she smells a bit of rancid dairy product towards the end of the day).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks