What's new

New PC speakers (1 Viewer)

Ed Moxley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ed
My wife got me the Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Ed. sound card, for Christmas. Day before yesterday, we went to Best Buy in Greenville, and I bought a set of Logitech Z-5300e 5.1 surround speakers, to go with my card. I couldn't wait for the tax money to come.
I knew my experience at the computer should change, but WHEW!
Will take me awhile to get them all adjusted right, so this is going to be fun!
I played some of the DVD-A sampler disc, that came with the card, and it sounded wonderful. I put in a movie to try, and it sounded great too. Put in a game that came with the card too (Rainbow Six 3), and it was sounding very good.
Now if I want to see a movie that the wife doesn't, I'll watch it in surround, on the computer, while she watches tv...............
Who else has these speakers, and how do you like them?
If not these, which ones DO you have? :D :D :D

Gerald LaFrance

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Gerald LaFrance
I bought the Audigy2 ZS and the Inspire 7800 7.1 speakers, about 2 months ago I had some Gift cards. I then discovered DVD-A altho there isnt much of a choice in rock. Hopefully this will catch on looks like there are more SACD then DVD-A.

Then I wanted to watch some movies in surround on the puter I had noticed it was only in Stereo I was using Power DVD 4.0 I had from years back only it was in stereo not surround. I ended up upgrading Power DVD to 6.0 deluxe WOW sound great with the Sub kickin in!!

I really am pleased with the setup altho 7.1 is not a standard yet, I did install 1 game Halo and it was in 7.1 really great effect if you a gamer!!

:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks