What's new

New Panzer Dragoon Orta screenshots for your viewing pleasure! (1 Viewer)

Romier S

Senior HTF Member

*JAW DROPS*
The rest of the pics are posted as links to my webspace. They show off a good number of different levels and not just the rain level we have seen. This game is strikingly beautiful ladies and gentleman and I can't wait for its release!:
PDO1
PDO2
PDO3
PDO4
PDO5
PDO6
PDO7
PDO8
PDO9
PDO10

Nathan A

Second Unit
well, stills from this game look REALLY good, but i downloaded a video clip from gamespot (the free one) and was disappointed when i saw it in motion. it may have just been the resolution of the file, maybe it'll have a higher resolution on my tv. it still looked good, just not as good as these stills.

but i have all the saturn PD games, and this one might just make me finally pick up an xbox. the clip was 16x9; will the finished game be?

Andrew s wells

Second Unit
drool and keyboards do not go well together.( Note to self. the next time you want to see panzer screens use the plastic cover for the keyboard.).... too awesome. THANKS SEGA!!!!!!!!!

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
I think i am going to sleep from now until this game comes out as once it does hit I'll be up for a very long time!

Duane Robinson

Second Unit
See this is why I get pissed when people expect me to settle for the crap some developers throw together. If one developer can do something like this with the hardware then what's stopping other developers of comparable size with comparable budgets and time from producing the same results. This goes for all systems too not just Xbox. People like to act like great gameplay and great graphics are mutually exclusive. Sorry but in my world they're not and as long as I'm spending my money to buy my games you better believe I'm gonna let my displeasure be known if a game is lacking in either department. I want the total package and with the prices these games are going for I won't settle for some half-assed attempt to bilk me off my hard earned money.

When I see a developer bring the total package to the table I'm the first one to reward them with my money and praise. But if a game is lacking or feels incomplete to me then I'm returning it or just renting it instead of settling just because the game is "fun". Fun has different definitions for everyone yet some people like to act like there is only one set definition that everyone should adhere to. For me fun is playing a game with engaging gameplay elements, good control, lovely visuals, and great sound. If a game doesn't have one of these characteristics I still might keep it but I'd much rather own games that give me the total experience. Wow, went off on a little rant there. Anyways back on topic, this game looks really breathtaking and if it delivers in the gameplay department which it seems like it does then it's on. No Wreckless, Bruce Lee: QOTD, or Kabuki Warriors type games will be accepted in my collection.

Sean Oneil

Supporting Actor
*/drops to floor, unconscious/ ;)
Looking better all the time.
And the video that I have seen of this game looks even more brilliant.

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
These are realtime cutscenes. I can already tell you that the ingame graphics look just as jawdropping as you see here. If you don't believe me, go check out some of the ingame vids at IGN.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
If you don't believe me, go check out some of the ingame vids at IGN.
Oh believe me I know Terrell. I have watched the 36mb full game trailer about 30 times since it was released (I posted it in an ealier thread). The anticipation is KILLING me! (This and Mario Sunshine are going to cause me high blood pressure!)

Troy LaMont

Supporting Actor
Duane,

Hot dang it I'm 100% behind you.

My thoughts on the D+ games is either the programmers aren't very good or they may be rushed from corporate to just get out whatever they can.

Either way, something needs to happen so that we don't get ca ca like some of those you mentioned above.

I can't understand how a company expects to turn a profit and cover development and programming costs on a game if they don't produce a viable product that sells.

Troy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks