new NiN album march 2 "Ghosts I-IV"

Discussion in 'Music' started by Shane D, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Shane D

Shane D Supporting Actor

happened to go out to NiN.com last night and a new instrumental only album is ready for download called ghosts i-iv.

i got the amazon version since nin's site is being hammered when i tried.

36 tracks of instrumentals for 5 bucks, i've not listened to all yet, just starting, but here is a heads up for those who like NiN. there are deluxe versions available too. just follow the links from the main page.

2. KurtEP

KurtEP Supporting Actor

I just downloaded the teaser this morning and listened to it on the way to school. Pretty decent. I'll probably spring for the rest of it as a digital download. I can't wait for his next full release this way (you know, vocals). I like the different offerings he has. A little something for everyone.

3. Kevin C Brown

Kevin C Brown Producer

More reviews please. [​IMG] I'm probably going to spring for this, but a few more positive comments would help push me over the edge!

4. Michael Osadciw

Michael Osadciw Screenwriter

Michael Osadciw
    I loved the album "Still" - only available online for CD order from NIN.com. Awesome instrumentals that still bring a tear to my eye this day. I'm hoping Ghosts I-IV will exceed my expectations.

5. Shane D

Shane D Supporting Actor

im enjoying it, for $5 you can't go wrong. there are some really cool tracks.

6. Jonathon M

Jonathon M Stunt Coordinator

Jonathon
    i'm now broke after shelling out for the uber-swanky-version. that and the JP release of grindhouse on dvd has pretty much got me at my limit. *sigh*

but oh, am i ever loving the nin album. although my digital link didn't work, so i finally just nabbed it from tpb.