What's new

new NiN album march 2 "Ghosts I-IV" (1 Viewer)

Shane D

Supporting Actor
happened to go out to NiN.com last night and a new instrumental only album is ready for download called ghosts i-iv.

i got the amazon version since nin's site is being hammered when i tried.

36 tracks of instrumentals for 5 bucks, i've not listened to all yet, just starting, but here is a heads up for those who like NiN. there are deluxe versions available too. just follow the links from the main page.

KurtEP

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kurt
I just downloaded the teaser this morning and listened to it on the way to school. Pretty decent. I'll probably spring for the rest of it as a digital download. I can't wait for his next full release this way (you know, vocals). I like the different offerings he has. A little something for everyone.

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
More reviews please. :) I'm probably going to spring for this, but a few more positive comments would help push me over the edge!

Michael Osadciw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael Osadciw
I loved the album "Still" - only available online for CD order from NIN.com. Awesome instrumentals that still bring a tear to my eye this day. I'm hoping Ghosts I-IV will exceed my expectations.

Shane D

Supporting Actor
im enjoying it, for $5 you can't go wrong. there are some really cool tracks.

Jonathon M

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jonathon
i'm now broke after shelling out for the uber-swanky-version. that and the JP release of grindhouse on dvd has pretty much got me at my limit. *sigh*

but oh, am i ever loving the nin album. although my digital link didn't work, so i finally just nabbed it from tpb.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks