New member from North Iowa

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 13FLTRU, Feb 19, 2014.

1. 13FLTRU

13FLTRU New User

Brad Schoneberg
    New member joining the forum to see what others have done to "quench their thirst for home theater".

I hope to begin construction on an approximate 30' x 13.5' x 8' dedicated space in my basement soon.

I started this journey approximately 5 years ago and was afflicted for some time with analysis paralysis. In time I made the decision to have a professional design my theater. My thoughts were that if I had the roadmap in hand, I would get off dead center with my theater construction. I have now had the plans in hand for two years and still have no construction progress to speak of.

I believe I have a pretty competent design to try and implement, and I have purchased all the equipment that will eventually find a home in my room.

In all fairness, my wife and I keep very busy work schedules, we have 2 & 5 year old daughters, I have a Harley Davidson habit and I am a Husker football season ticket holder who lives 4+ hours away and doesn't miss a game!

Providing "life" allows me the time to start on my construction, I may create a build thread as I go.

Hope to get to "know" some of you in my time on the forum.

Brad

2. Sam Posten

Sam Posten Moderator

Sam Posten
    Welcome to HTF Brad! Keep us posted with pics in the users gallery!

3. HelenJoavn

HelenJoavn Agent

Welcome to HT