What's new

New mebers of family, or long ride to Canada and back... (1 Viewer)

Zbigniew

Stunt Coordinator
Departure: Wednesday, 05:00.
Return: Friday, 01:30.
Miles: 2018 total.
Hours slept: 6.
New family member: Paradigm nr 13, 14 15 and 16, all healthy, black laminate Active 40.
What a bloody loud voice ! What a scream ! Unpacked them before breakfast, and now I am drinking coffe listening to selection of hits. Pair of Monitor 9 works as stands for the fronts; backs are onthe ground for time beeing.
They do have some serious grunt - I was auditioning Active ver 1 about 6 months before, and was surpised with flat/mediocre performance them; this time I took a risk that if I don't like them, I will sell them with small loss (Gregg, greetings from Georgio - and thanks a lot !).
(oops, someone kicking my door)
Sorry, Officer - I am just breaking in speakers; no, there is no domestic violence in progress; Officer, let me show you here on Internet they say that new speakers needs to be run for 30-40 hours to properly settle them (like a new car); yes I will tune them down for nigh.
Officer, what type of music you like ? Metal ??
(OK, Black Sabbath into player) - crank up few nothches just before riff from Paranoid hits)...
_zjt

Bruce N

Second Unit
Congrats Zbig! I'll have to stop by for a listen soon!
Bruce
------------------
"Why do I sense we've picked up another pathetic lifeform?"

Han

Second Unit
Cool, congratulations Zbigniew.
Man, if I had known you were going up there, I might have asked you to "import" me back some Mirage OM-9s as well. :)

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Didn't you know? Black Sabbath and Paradigms don't mix? :)
------------------
Link Removed
------------------
My Favourite DVD's

Zbigniew

Stunt Coordinator
OK, OK, no more Sabbath.
Cherry Popping Dadies and Zoot Suit Riot, with great sax/trumptes part ?
Or Tom Petty & Heartbreakers ?
Joan Baez ?
Cables are in place, dressed down so no one will trip over them. Really sweet.
Han, sorry about it. Next time I will let you know.
You would love to see faces of custom guys when I told them that I am going from VA to NB to pick up speakers... they went through my car for 20 minutes, looking for wha I am really smuggling, and their disappointment.
if you want to hear them, let me know - I am close enough so you may want to chek them by yourself.
On a side note - one speaker was missing power & connection cord. QC at paradigm missed it.
_zjt

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
I have noticed that my PSB Image 6T's are breaking in over time. The more I play them, the better they seem to sound. They sounded ok at first, but not as good as the demo models I had listened to. Now the 6T's seem to put out more consistent and deep flat bass. Midrange and treble are fine too, but most of the difference has come in the bass. It just keeps getting better and better. Love those Canadian speakers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks