What's new

New live-action/CGI film for theaters based on Hanna-Barbera's Top Cat (1 Viewer)

happyfa5

Grip
Real Name
Jim
The Flintstones, Scooby-Doo, Tom and Jerry, The Jetsons and Yogi Bear all had their silver screen adventures in theaters. Do you guys out there think that the next theatrical film based on another Hanna-Barbera character should be TOP CAT?

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Would be shocked if that happened because Top Cat is a forgotten Hanna Barbera. Mainly because it dropped out of circulation for quite awhile. I grew up on Hanna Barbera in the 1970's and never saw Top Cat until Cartoon Network showed it in the 90's. I always saw pictures of the character in books and as toys but never had a chance to see the cartoon as it was not aired on TV in the 70's or 80's. At least not in California.

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by happyfa5

The Flintstones, Scooby-Doo, Tom and Jerry, The Jetsons and Yogi Bear all had their silver screen adventures in theaters. Do you guys out there think that the next theatrical film based on another Hanna-Barbera character should be TOP CAT?
I would think that if I hated Top Cat. These live-action / CG movies are always terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks