What's new

New Line keepcase reissues (1 Viewer)

Kyle Field

Auditioning
I noticed two New Line DVD releases, which had initially been released in snappers ("American History X" and "Menace 2 Society") have been reissued in proper Amaray keepcases. I'm wondering if anyone has a list of any additional New Line reissues.

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
The Austin Powers movies as well as Friday I believe have all been repackaged in regular amarays.

I wish Warner Bros. would do this as well..

They'd make more than enough money on extra sales to justify the production costs of a few hundred thousand plastic cases and they could just recall the unsold DVD's and repackage the current discs...

MikeEckman

Screenwriter
It seems like most of the titles getting the Amaray treatment are the Platinum line titles...although from the titles mentioned above, a couple aren't Platinums... I would like to have all of my Snappers as Amarays, but thats not enough for me to justify a re-purchase.

Joel C

Screenwriter
They are probably just doing new covers when they do a new pressing. Some movies will probably never get a new pressing (like Altman's The Player, the oldest DVD in my collection).

Jason Hennigan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason Hennigan
Is there anyway to get the cover inserts for these re-releases?

Other than the obvious way (buying them).

stephen^wilson

Stunt Coordinator
I just noticed that Amazon are showing The Long Kiss Goodnight in an amaray case,It says the release date is feb 8th 2005,so it looks like the dvd has been changed to a keepcase.WOO HOO!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks