What's new

New He-Man cartoon coming out.... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I am not sure if this is old news. But, I am going to the Licensing show in NY next month. This is the show where companies go to license their products to other companies. For example when the want to put Spiderman on Underwear or a toy. They go there. Anyway, I just got the new magazine for the show. And they have a full page ad for a new He-Man & the Masters of the Universe cartoon comming soon. The ad shows He-Man with his green tiger behind him. And an image of Skeletor behind him in silouhette. He is holding his sword high in the air. At the top is the caption "AN EPIC ADVENTURE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN...". I will try to snag some goodies for this show and other movies & tv shows when I go. Marvel, Paramount, Warner & others will be there. So the pickings should be good.

AndrewD

Stunt Coordinator
True enough. Cartoon Network partnered up with Mattel and they're producing 13 new episodes of He-Man. I believe they're updating the series, but I'm not sure how.

The series should debut this Fall along with new episodes of The Transformers.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
If they aren't the REAL Transformers, sans Starscream please, out of respect, with the original voices I'm not watching.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Todd,
May I direct you to He-Man.org. They may be interested in finding out what you see there :).
There is also a new TMNT show premiering on Fox in 1st Q 2003. Link

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks