New Garbage Record "Bleed Like Me"

Discussion in 'Music' started by Phil_L, Mar 8, 2005.

1. Phil_L

Phil_L Second Unit

Anyone else really excited about this? Heard the first single "Why Do You Love Me" and really love it.

2. Sue_New

Sue_New Stunt Coordinator

I will be the first to respond with a resounding "YES!!" to a new Garbage album. I haven't heard the new single yet, but this will automatically go on my 'must purchase' list. Thanks for the heads up!

3. Jason Kirkpatri

Jason Kirkpatri Second Unit

4. Phil_L

Phil_L Second Unit

Thanks for the link to the vid Jason. Not their best, but still interesting. I am really excited about the new record. Should be great, they have a fantastic track record.

5. Chris-V

Chris-V Stunt Coordinator

Tix are on sale for some US dates already. The first show is in Seattle on 4/8, and tix went on sale this past Saturday.

6. Phil_L

Phil_L Second Unit

They are an awesome live act, Shirley is a goddess of rock! Hope to catch them in Boston. Any word on any remixes planned for Why Do You Love Me???

7. Chris-V

Chris-V Stunt Coordinator

I saw them open for U2 in support of Bg. It was one of their first shows on the warm-up leg, so they weren't as tight as they might have been, but a great show anyway. They also handled it quite well when one of the amps literally blew up on stage:)

8. Rhett_Y

Rhett_Y Screenwriter

Heck yeah... Thanks for the heads up.... I was beginning to wonder if they were even still around!!! This is a must purchase for me also....

R~

9. Aaron Howell

Aaron Howell Stunt Coordinator

The released song is okay, but it would be better if it didn't have the obnoxious guitar rif. I'm hoping one of my friends buys it first to see if I want it...