What's new

New Editions of Chronicles of Narnia: Lion, Witch and Wardrobe for the holidays (1 Viewer)

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
For some reason you have to manually copy the link and paste it into a new window/tab for the link to work. The bookends are Lucy entering the wardrobe with the dust sheet crumpled on the floor and the snowy woods with Mr. Tumnus and the lamp post.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

David: Odd...but it works! Thanks! Very nice looking presentation. Not worth it for me personally...but VERY attractive!

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
what was the aspect for the movie.

it's on starz now and starz is free this weekend so narnia is freeon demand hd.

but it's a full frame ratio, filling the wide screen window.

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
The OAR is 2.35:1. Damn, I was hoping for a proper HD broadcast of this one.

Paul Arnette

Senior HTF Member
Waiting for an HD release as well...

In fact, unless there are some extremely extenuating circumstances, I am through 'double-dipping' anything in SD DVD.

Matt Fisher

Second Unit
A little bit off topic, but have there been any discussions about making the remaining off the books into films? I'm not sure that all 7 would ever get done, but surely there must be some talks?

ChadMcCallum

Second Unit
I passed on the previous releases because I saw this coming but I'm not sure what to do now. I want the extended version (the regular one, not the gift set) but its really expensive and I don't want to waste a Christmas present on this and then buy the Blu-Ray version 6 months down the line when I get a player. Is there any information on whether or not the HD release will be the extended version with all of the extras ported over or will it be the theatrical cut with the extended cut following some time later?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks