What's new

New DTS Surround Demo Disc available (1 Viewer)

David Tolsky

Supporting Actor
I have a limited supply of DTS Surround demo dvd's (the new one that premiered at CES) available if you send me a self-addressed, stamped package. The disc contains full music clips of Insane Clown Posse (DTS ES) Brazillian Jazz (DTS 96/24) and Emma Shapplin La Silente Riva from Etterna. This is a DVD disc. E-mail me for my address if you are interested. One disc per person please and mention that you are an HTF member.

David Judah

Screenwriter
He did say to send him an email for the address.

Thanks for the offer, David--that's very generous of you.

DJ

David Tolsky

Supporting Actor
I'm responding to people in bulk groups of about 5 people at a time. Otherwise I'd be at the computer all day and I just don't have that kind of time. Rest assured, all will get your discs until supplies run out. I don't see PM's much and never even mentioned PM's. All ya gotta do is e-mail me. Thanks and enjoy the demo's.

Timber

Stunt Coordinator
David,
I received my disc. Sounds great, thanks. The first track from Insane Clown Posse is pretty interesting. I'm not much of a rap fan (or whatever category they would fit into), but it's good to hear artists getting creative with all the channels available. The other tracks sound incredible also. If less interesting. Thanks again.

Tim Johnson

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks