What's new

Never Say Never Again in future Bond sets? (1 Viewer)

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
Will "Never Say Never Again" be included in either of the future James Bond box sets that are on tap for Fall 03 and Fall 04?
Just for the record: AFAIK, the third James Bond set will street the same time as DAD, with the second coming sometime in between.

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
I believe it was in some mini-set though with the initial releases of Octopussy and The Living Daylights.
it came out at the same time, but NSNA was not part of the box set; the so-called "second wave" left an empty space to subsequently hold TWINE, which was released separately. perhaps you bought NSNA and stuck it into the box before getting TWINE?

as for the question directed to me about the missing scene, that's been ably answered by Steven and Ric; the most jarring aspect was that Bond goes from entering the party to playing that world domination game with Largo, without appearing to have been introduced, since that's part of the missing footage.

Larry P

Stunt Coordinator
Just for the record: AFAIK, the third James Bond set will street the same time as DAD, with the second coming sometime in between.
Does anyone know if Never Say Never Again will be rereleased again with the second or third wave of Bond titles (albeit seperatley and not with the box set)?

Dharmesh C

Supporting Actor
On a side note, I know Ocopussy is considered a sub-par Bond film, but why was it only givena Dolby 2.0 track for DVD when the others of the era got Dolby 5.1? And how did Thunderball (which I disappointedly don't own) get a 5.1 track when all the other oldies (I believe all before Golden Gun) are mono?
I think they couldn't find the original audio elements for these films :frowning:
I like Octopussy :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks