What's new

Network DVD (PAL) sale 35% off through Sunday (1 Viewer)

Scott511

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott
I'm confused about the payment method. What is this Worldpay that's listed as the payment method? I see the info states that Network does not hold credit card info, so does one have to sign up with Worldpay, or are you sent a bill, how does one go about paying?

Nebiroth

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Richard Gregory
No, it's just that the payment is handled via WorldPay. Network don't have their own system for processing card payments, they use a third party to do it for them. It's not necessary to register with WorldPay - you just enter your card payment details as you would any other store payment system and WorldPay process the transaction between yourself and Network. WorldPay don't retain card details since you don;t register with them. When you go through the checkout process on Network's website, they will automatically link off to WorldPay for the bit where you put in your card details and confirm payment, they will then process it, after which you'll go back to the Network site which will confirm your order.

WorldPay will show the name of the transaction so that you can identify it on your printed card statement.

Scott511

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott
Originally Posted by Nebiroth

No, it's just that the payment is handled via WorldPay. Network don't have their own system for processing card payments, they use a third party to do it for them. It's not necessary to register with WorldPay - you just enter your card payment details as you would any other store payment system and WorldPay process the transaction between yourself and Network. WorldPay don't retain card details since you don;t register with them. When you go through the checkout process on Network's website, they will automatically link off to WorldPay for the bit where you put in your card details and confirm payment, they will then process it, after which you'll go back to the Network site which will confirm your order.

WorldPay will show the name of the transaction so that you can identify it on your printed card statement.

Richard thanks so much for the information! I've placed my first order.

Scott511

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott
This being my first order with Network, can someone give me an idea on how long it usually takes for your items to arrive? For the most part all of my overseas orders take between 10 and 15 days to get here so I was just curious to how Networks shipping stacked up to that.

Thanks!

westumulka

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Wes Tumulka
Originally Posted by Scott511

This being my first order with Network, can someone give me an idea on how long it usually takes for your items to arrive? For the most part all of my overseas orders take between 10 and 15 days to get here so I was just curious to how Networks shipping stacked up to that.

Thanks!

Usually about the same time (10-15 days) to reach the west coast if you order one or two titles. If you have ordered several (or paid the maximum for postage) then you would usually get a DHL delivery which would be a lot quicker, and this would usually take 3-5 days to reach the west coast.

smithb

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brad Smith
I think when people have questions about Network or want to remark on a current deal they should start a new thread. Unfortunately, when people bump this one they keep giving the impression to others that there is another 35% off sale on and it ends on Sarurday. That particular sale that included everything at 35% off was almost a year ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks