Neil Young to release archive on BluRay disc

Discussion in 'Music' started by Will_B, May 6, 2008.

1. BrianP

BrianP Supporting Actor

Thought I would bump this thread that you can currently get Neil Young's Archive Collection volume 1 on blu-ray for $143.49 at B&N.com. Enter coupon B8R4A7B at checkout and it will take 50% off the list price. The link below will take another 10% off the $314 online price. It's similar to the Leave it to Beaver bargain I posted. The deal lasts until the end of the day before the coupon expires. I decided to grab one at this price.

http://www.bn.com/library

2. Russell G

Russell G Fake Shemp
    Supporter

Russell

What did you think of the set Brian? I picked mine up when it was released, and still haven't tired of it. A disc still gets spun nearly every week. I'm still hoping that the remastered first 4 albums get a bluray announcement soon, it was hinted at back when they announced the CD and Vinyl versions.

3. BrianP

BrianP Supporting Actor

I'm embarrassed to say I have not had a chance to sample the discs yet. I have opened the set and downloaded the mp3 versions. It is quite impressive looking and am glad I purchased it since I like a lot of the music on this set. I don't think I will be disappointed with it when I get the time to listen to the blu-ray discs.

4. Bryan^H

Bryan^H Producer

I think I'm finally going to fork over the $200 for this set. I have been dying to hear it for a while now. Plus I'm getting a pretty kick new speaker package, so I want to break them in with this. I can't wait.