What's new

Needed: Music Organizer (MP3/WMA) for my PC! Any suggestions? (1 Viewer)

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
I'm looking for something to help me organize all my music files (primarily MP3 & WMA files) on my home PC.

I currently have it fairly well organized, but lots of my artists are missing cover art pictures, etc - and this really bugs me to no end :frowning:

Any suggestions for me?

Thanks in advance!

Mike~Sileck

Supporting Actor
I use itunes and it rips cd's perfectly for me .. as for cover arts, heres a tip, esp. for itunes. It has a spot for the cover art and u can drag jpg's or gif's or whatever to it, so what i do is for every cover art i'm missing i look it up on amazon, and click the "larger view" of the album cover. It sends you straight to a jpg of the album art blown up nicely for you to just click, drag, and drop into my itunes. Works perfectly for me.

However, i used to use WMP and it bugged me that I never got cover arts correct and that sometimes i'd rip a cd and have diff. cover arts for two tracks on the same cd! That whole technology needs to get better in my opinion, but for now my own method works fine for me.

Mike

Kris McLaughlin

Stunt Coordinator
On the off chance that you use OS X, here's an app that will fetch your album art automatically. It's creatively titled Fetch Art for iTunes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks