What's new

need Vice City help (1 Viewer)

Anthony Connor

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Anthony Connor
Yes.

Actually this misson doesn't take to log at all to complete. :) Once you are in the tank, it is hard for them to get you out.

Once you have collected enuff secret packages there is also one in the army barricks. All you have to do is drive like a maniac through the barracade and you can park right up beside it and get in.

Regards

AXE

Anthony Connor

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Anthony Connor
Oh that's right. I think that was a hard one. :) I stole a helicopter and flew in. I think.

IT might be an idea to collect all the secret packages first so that you get things like the copter with the machine gun ...etc :)

Regards

AXE

Eric_P

Grip
the game is easier if you have 150 health(complete the pizza boy mission with 50 deliveries) and 150 armor(reach level 13 on the vigilante mission)

Saving Lance is 5X easier and more fun if you have Diaz's white indistructable admiral from the "Gaurdian Angels" Mission. Get this by killing everyone, failing the mission take the car and put it in your garage, save, and restart the mission. When it comes time for you to save Lance, use the admiral to drive all the way to where he is tied up. The goons can't shoot you while you're in the car and you can run them over. The admiral is particularly helpful when trying to escape with Lance to the hospital as they are trying to ram you while chasing..

You find that this can be used for later missions as well.. :D

Enjoy! :emoji_thumbsup:

Fredster

Stunt Coordinator
One of many reasons to enjoy this great game is that you can finish the missions in so many different ways.

I'm pretty sure I ran down and popped pretty much everyone on the way in to get Lance then

made the escape to the hospital by hijacking the garbage truck from the junkyard (if it didn't blow up during all the mayhem) since the bad guys chase you.

Enjoy!

Clay-F

Stunt Coordinator
I didnt wait for them to stop for donuts, I just ran up to the tank and yanked the guy out of it as soon as I saw it....I dont remember if I was on a bike or a car....

To save lance...

I used a gun that can shoot from 1st person view. Also you'd naturally want to fill up on armor and health.

Start by blowing up the cars blocking the gate from a distance.

Then get back in your car and ram through. Exit your car, but do not block the exit. Then use first person view and start peelin caps, move forward then repeat. Dont linger to long since time is important.

Also try to kill as many as you can before running to Lance. I found it easier to keep him alive without all those guys in the room shooting at me.

Then either head for the dump truck or the 4 door by the edge of the building. The dump truck will probably be a little easier since its more damage resistant.

James T

Screenwriter
I never did the yessir mission, but I did the Lance mission.

I just took a truck, came full speed towards the entrance and keep on trucking until the entrance of the where Lance is located. Once you're there, it's pretty easy as it's only a few guys. You're exit is a little tough as you'll get guys trying to run you off the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks