What's new

Need some help (1 Viewer)

dean122601

Auditioning
Real Name
dean berdon
I have recently bought a Denon 2309. I want to upgrade my two front main speakers. I have a boson acoustic center channel that sounds good. I was wondering with the Denon was there a particular set of speakers I should look at????

Ed Moxley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ed
Yeah, Boston Acoustic speakers, that will match your center channel. It's very important that the three front speakers timbre match. All the speakers should match, ideally, but especially the front three.

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
Not sure which Bostons you have but TheNerds.com has some pretty good prices. The CS series is being closed out so no refunds/returns. Also, watch the quantities. Some are priced as a pair, some as an each. Also check Amazon for Electronics-Expo.com which also carries Bostons.

sestamuch

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jonas
Originally Posted by gene c

document.writeln(''); document.writeln(''); document.writeln(''); document.writeln(''); document.writeln(''); document.writeln(''); Not sure which Bostons you have but TheNerds.com has some pretty good prices. The CS series is being closed out so no refunds/returns. Also, watch the quantities. Some are priced as a pair, some as an each. Also check Amazon for Electronics-Expo.com which also carries Bostons.

I'm pretty sure they're available at Amazon.
Edited by sestamuch - 7/3/2009 at 06:02 am GMT

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks