What's new

Need Quicktime help (1 Viewer)

Brandon

Agent
I previously had an older version of Quicktime, and everything worked fine so I downloaded all those Phantom Menace trailers and tome poems. Then they introduced the Quicktime 4, and all my files wouldn't play right.
The audio plays with pops throughout, and the video is slow, seemingly skipping frames in order to keep up with the audio. If I try to play these files with my previous version of QT, the audio is fine but no video at all.
I just downloaded the ne QT 5, but it plays the same as QT4. Is there anything I can do to fix this prblem?

Jesse Leonard

Second Unit
It sounds like your computer may be a bit old. I have noticed that as Quicktime has "advanced" so has it's system requirements (and not very linearly). With every new Quicktime release the computer power you need also goes up.
What speed CPU do you have?

AndyVX

Supporting Actor
This happened to my friend. He had an older version of quicktime, then upgraded to the new version (4) and he's no longer able to use quicktime. It runs at like 2fps.
The trouble is, most everything now requires you to have quicktime 4.
Upgrade time! :)
Andrew
------------------
ICQ# - 119869807
[Edited last by AndyVX on October 30, 2001 at 09:28 PM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks