Need Help!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'AV Receivers' started by Itssimplymine, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Itssimplymine

Itssimplymine Auditioning

I had searched for weeks and have not found a system that suits my needs. I have a HDTV and a PS3 plus digital cable and would like to incorporate it all in one. Plus soon will buy a new PC and would like to use the surround if possible by bluetooth. I would like a system that has many features to have surround for all TV programs and gaming. USB maybe for music or for the PC. Also I would like a system to include speakers and if not have the receiver plus separate speakers to not exceed $600.00. Not to picky with color but black would be nice. I really cant find a good system that has the options i want.[​IMG]

2. David Willow

David Willow Babbling Idiot
    Supporter

Dave
    Don't want much do you [​IMG]

For less than $600, you are likely to find all the features you seek. Check out the Onkyo HT-S7100. It has many of the features you want and the price is within your budget.

3. bpickell

bpickell Agent

Well not exactly, If that comes with the TX-SR606 receiver It's not going to have USB and it is not compatible with an input from a PC or at least that is what my manual said don't know if it is true or not I haven't tried.

Also that system doesn't have Blue-tooth which he wanted (good luck finding that for your price range)

4. Jeff Gatie

Jeff Gatie Lead Actor

5. Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino Lead Actor

Joseph DeMartino
    Exactly right, Jeff. Hence the next line:

Joe

6. David Willow

David Willow Babbling Idiot
    Supporter

Dave
    Amazing what one missed word can do to a sentence [​IMG]

Yes, I meant to say it is NOT likely you will find all that you want with a $600 HTiB. For $600, the Onkyo is probably the best you can do. Thanks for correcting me.