What's new

NEED HELP WITH NEW TOY (1 Viewer)

wcomet73

Auditioning
Real Name
Gladstone Perez
i bought PSW450 polk audio from a garage sale its a very nice piece i still don't know to wire it if anyone can send me a diagram thank you
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Well, that kinda depends on what you want to wire it to. If you post the make and model of your receiver, we'll probably be able to offer some opinions.

Basically if your receiver has an RCA-style outupt jack marked "Sub" or "Sub-woofer" or "LFE" you just need to run a cable from that to the back of the sub. (If it has left/right stereo RCA inputs, connecting it to either one of them should work.) If your receiver doesn't have such an output, see if any of the bare-wire speaker connections are marked as subwoofer outputs and connect the sub as you would any other speaker.

It is only one connection from your sound source to the sub, so I don't think you'll need a diagram. :)

Regards,

Joe

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
But in case you do need a diagram, I found the manual for this sub on the Polk Audio website. (You'll find that most manufacturers sites have downloadable user's guide, typically in PDF format.)

PSW450 Manual

Regards,

Joe

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
Some husband is going to be mad, when he gets home and realizes his wife sold off his sub at a garage sale. :) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks