What's new

Need Help! To win online car audio competition. (1 Viewer)

AndrewVH

Auditioning
I'm competing in carstereo.com's Online Car Audio Competition (OCAC) for the first time with one of my installs.

I'm trying to take 1st, 2nd or 3rd place in the class 2 classification to win a trophy.

I needed 16,000 points to make it into first place be for the first competition cycle ends in February.

You don't have to be a member to rate my system, but if you sign up and become a certified or pro judge I will receive a lot more points.

The link to my install gallery is:
carstereo.com/installs/photo_gallery_album.cfm?galleryid=31

Greg_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Greg
How about a link to the rest of your competition so we can vote accordingly?

Hmmmm... I would have thought you'd learn your lesson after getting flamed off the Caraudioforum board.

JoeGibs

Stunt Coordinator
looks like you had it installed at "dukes car audio" and you're trying to win a competition for "your install work"?? right... and just so you know, whoever made that box is a tard for firing subs in two different directions

Greg_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Greg
A serious issue with the install is the lack of ventilation for 2 of the 3 amps (they are mostly encased in a MDF enclosure). No air movement is bad for these passively cooled amps!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks