What's new

Need a model number for a Mitsu TV (1 Viewer)

GaryP

Second Unit
Guys,
I need the corresponding model number to Best Buy's Mitsubishi WS-B55. I can't find any info on this TV (other than from Best Buy's website) so I'm guessing this is a BB specific model number that corresponds to something in Mitsu's regular line-up. Thanks in advance for any help.

Gary

Hugo

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Gary,
the WS-B55 is kind of like a WS-55311, with a minor modifications to make it more accesible (cost) to the general public. Mitsubishi are very expensive TV's and the WT-A42 & WS-B55 were made to fall into the not that expensive TV's. Hope that answer your question.

Hugo

GaryP

Second Unit
Hugo,
While it's not the 55311 (no firewire or VGA in), is it possible that it's a spin-off of the 55511? I've narrowed it down to this one and the 55711, which I doubt because frankly I don't think Best Buy would carry Diamond Series TVs (not down here anyway).

Gary

Hugo

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Gary,
you're correct I meant the WS-55511. The only difference between these models is the software they carry. The WS-B55 has less functions.

Hugo

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks