What's new

Need 1941 Director´s Cut on Blu-ray! (1 Viewer)

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Great example oh how rumors are started. This urban legend will be with us for the next five or so years.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Watched this last night in SonyHD. Why on earth would the subtitles be removed????Otherwise it was a good transfer, definitely better than the non anamorphic DVD I own, but nowhere near the level it should be. " I heard it on that radio over there".

James Luckard

Second Unit
Real Name
James Luckard
Looks like a Spielberg boxset is coming this fall. First word of it has apparently leaked from Australia, where Universal does not control Munich. Strangely, however, it does not include Schindler's List, which Universal does control there.

Duel
Sugarland Express
Jaws
1941 (both cuts)
ET
Always
Jurassic Park
Lost World

Can't wait to see what we get in the US, but I hope it's standalone releases of these titles, I already own the existing BDs of Jaws, ET and the JP films.

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=244401

Mr. Jingles

Agent
Real Name
Alex
This is great news. As I figure it, if Universal is releasing this overseas then it is a done deal with it coming to the United States.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Great news about the films having Blu-ray masters, but there is NO WAY I'll buy this set just to get the four films I don't have already on Blu.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks