NCAA Football 2004

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Dome Vongvises, Jun 21, 2004.

1. Dome Vongvises

Dome Vongvises Lead Actor

Well, the football guides have been rolling out. Who's your money on and how do you think your team's going to do? Kentucky's going to suck as usual. On a related note, I'm happy as hell my friend Abney got drafted by Baltimore. Feel pretty bad that I didn't give him a call before he left though.

2. Dome Vongvises

Dome Vongvises Lead Actor

Well, the football guides have been rolling out. Who's your money on and how do you think your team's going to do? Kentucky's going to suck as usual. On a related note, I'm happy as hell my friend Abney got drafted by Baltimore. Feel pretty bad that I didn't give him a call before he left though.

3. Scott Merryfield

Scott Merryfield Executive Producer
    Supporter

I have not read much about other teams, but Michigan's challenge will be replacing Chris Perry at RB -- no one from last season's roster stands out, so there may be some freshmen getting carries this season. They return their entire receiving group and most of the defensive secondary, and they had quite a bit of young depth on the offensive line. They should be okay at QB, since Matt Guttierez should be able to take over for the departed John Navarre.

The Wolverines should be one of the favorites in the Big Ten. It will be interesting to see how Ohio State does, since they lost so many players in the draft and Maurice Clarett's status is still unknown (although I would bet he does not play in Columbus this year).

How is Mike Williams doing in his attempt to get reinstated at USC?

4. Scott Merryfield

Scott Merryfield Executive Producer
    Supporter

I have not read much about other teams, but Michigan's challenge will be replacing Chris Perry at RB -- no one from last season's roster stands out, so there may be some freshmen getting carries this season. They return their entire receiving group and most of the defensive secondary, and they had quite a bit of young depth on the offensive line. They should be okay at QB, since Matt Guttierez should be able to take over for the departed John Navarre.

The Wolverines should be one of the favorites in the Big Ten. It will be interesting to see how Ohio State does, since they lost so many players in the draft and Maurice Clarett's status is still unknown (although I would bet he does not play in Columbus this year).

How is Mike Williams doing in his attempt to get reinstated at USC?

5. CalvinCarr

CalvinCarr Supporting Actor

Of Course the Florida Gators will win it all this year.[​IMG]
    I just wish they would give the Gator Bowl the last BCS game or the ACC championship game. Jacksonville knows how to throw a big game. Look at the Florida Georgia game. The Superbowl will be awesome this year.[​IMG]

6. CalvinCarr

Of Course the Florida Gators will win it all this year.[​IMG]
    I just wish they would give the Gator Bowl the last BCS game or the ACC championship game. Jacksonville knows how to throw a big game. Look at the Florida Georgia game. The Superbowl will be awesome this year.[​IMG]

7. Steve_Tk

Steve_Tk Cinematographer

Hoping Georgia will have a better year than last year.

8. Steve_Tk

Steve_Tk Cinematographer

Hoping Georgia will have a better year than last year.

9. CalvinCarr

Last year it was there for Georgia to take.

10. CalvinCarr

Last year it was there for Georgia to take.

11. LDfan

LDfan Supporting Actor

I'm still hoping Penn State will once again rise from the ashes.

Jeff

12. LDfan

LDfan Supporting Actor

I'm still hoping Penn State will once again rise from the ashes.

Jeff

13. Tony_Woods

Tony_Woods Stunt Coordinator

Here's hoping the Huskers can ride solid defense for a while until the new offense gets clicking. Should be a very promising year.

14. Tony_Woods

Tony_Woods Stunt Coordinator

Here's hoping the Huskers can ride solid defense for a while until the new offense gets clicking. Should be a very promising year.

15. Bob Graz

Bob Graz Supporting Actor

I think this year is John Bunting's last opportunity to do something with the UNC Tar Heels. If he doesn't have a decent season, it's bye bye Bunting.

16. Bob Graz

Bob Graz Supporting Actor

I think this year is John Bunting's last opportunity to do something with the UNC Tar Heels. If he doesn't have a decent season, it's bye bye Bunting.

17. CalvinCarr

Same with Ron Zook at Florida. Our biggest problem is going to be in the safety area.

18. CalvinCarr

Same with Ron Zook at Florida. Our biggest problem is going to be in the safety area.

19. Casey Trowbridg

Casey Trowbridg Lead Actor

I don't really have a favorite college football team, but I really believe that U.S.C will be in the fix for the national title once again, especially when/if they get Mike Williams back. Right now they're my early pick to win it all.

20. Casey Trowbridg

Casey Trowbridg Lead Actor

I don't really have a favorite college football team, but I really believe that U.S.C will be in the fix for the national title once again, especially when/if they get Mike Williams back. Right now they're my early pick to win it all.