What's new

NCAA Basketball 2005-2006 Season (1 Viewer)

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S

They're in my Final Four. Boy, that sure instilled a lot of confidence in me. . . :frowning:

Marquette-Alabama was pushed back 2 hours from the original time because they found a suspicious package at the arena earlier.

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
I have BC in the final 4 in my money bracket so I was sweating that one.

3-3 so far, but last year I only missed 2 games on the first day and still ended up well back.

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
Winthrop and Tennessee neck-and-neck going into the last 10 minutes of the 2nd half...no surprise there, Tennessee is vastly overrated as a #2 seed. Even if Winthrop isn't able to pull it off in the end, I can't imagine that the closeness of the game is surprising to very many people.

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
I got the wisconsin upset, yes! unfortunately I second guessed myself and went with a Seton Hall upset over Wichita, should have gone with my initial gut of Wichita winning.

I really hope Nevada comes back and wins, I had them upset BC and then Villanova in round 2 and sweet sixteen, respectively, to make it to the elite eight.

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
And Tennessee wins on a last-second tie-breaking shot, 63-61...they can't be very long for this tournament. Gotta think Wichita St. will beat them in the next round.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
None of the games I lost have hurt me really as every team I picked to win those first games I had going out in the next round anyway.

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
Montana sinks Nevada.
Gonzaga slips by Xavier.
A&M boots the Orangemen. Over'rated.. clap clap clap clap
GW sqeaks by Wilmingston
Indiana avoids the upset. Damn!
Alabama upsets Marquette.

Not a bad night of basketball.

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
I got killed by last second shots. I had Winthrop, Wilmington, and SDSU. Terrible day for me, only got 9 right.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member

Join the club. :) I lost Seton Hall and Syracuse from my "Sweet Sixteen" and almost lost Indiana too. I have them beating Pitt for an upset Final 4 bid. There's a reason 1.2 million are beating me at ESPN. :b

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
I picked Oklahoma, Nevada, Seaton Hall and Marquette.

I did manage to pick the A&M upset (though I was not at all an Orange beliver).

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Well, I started out with a great first day on my picks (CW1) but that means that I'm going to get clobbered today. Damn you, NC Wilmington! :frowning: If they could have just pulled it out it would have helped me incredibly.

Raasean Asaad

Supporting Actor
Hey ! Easy on my Alma Mater ! :D UNC-W has come a long way since the days of Brian Rowson getting clobbered by David Robinson and Navy.

Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member
Man, I feel for the bettors who had Pacific +8.5. They were leading by 6 in OT (essentially up 14.5 with the spread) and then get tied and subsequently blown out in double OT.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks