What's new

national velvet ?? (1 Viewer)

jimmyjet

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jimmy
i completely forgot about this show, as i was pretty young when it played. but i sure did like it. any news about it ? i just finished the family affair episode called "a family group". another great episode. anyways, i enjoy looking up people in various episodes to see what else they did, if anything. lori martin, who was the main supporting actress in this episode, was also the star of national velvet. it is fun when one thing triggers something else, causing a happy memory to pop up. i looked on amazon, and saw no mention of it - just the movies, but not the tv show - which usually means that nothing has been released on it, yet. does anyone else recall this show ?

jimmyjet

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jimmy
here is the wiki on it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Velvet_%28TV_series%29

jimmyjet

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jimmy
thanks neil, you are always an extensive piece of knowledge. i take it there has been no mention of it being released on dvd ?

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
jimmyjet said:
thanks neil, you are always an extensive piece of knowledge. i take it there has been no mention of it being released on dvd ?
There hasn't been but then Warner Archive never says a word and then suddenly a show just pops up as a release.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks