What's new

Narnina, Lion Witch.. which version on Blue Ray (1 Viewer)

rbirk

Stunt Coordinator
I am very confused by the Blue Ray release of Narnia - Lion Witch.. The theatrical release on DVD is 135min, the extended 150, but the Blue Ray is 143? So is this some in between cut?

Brandon Conway

captveg
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brandon Conway
The Extended Cut is on DVD only in a 4-disc set. It really isn't that worth while, and was obviously a studio cut intended to emulate the success of the LOTR extended cuts.

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
143 min -> 150 min to emulate the success of the LOTR extended cuts? They have to do a little better than that! :D

Arild

Supporting Actor
No shit. Especially since it was mostly extended walking scenes. Yay. Oh, and the set duplicated all the extras from the original 2-disc release. I say just get the Blu-Ray and forget the extended cut.

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
Has anyone with the extended edition DVD of Narnia listened to the commentary? How does it compare to the one on the standard DVD? It appears that both versions contain the same commentary, but I'm curious to know how it was made to fit the extended version of the film. Are there just silent gaps during the new footage? Was new material edited in?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks