What's new

Name the movie (1 Viewer)

Thomas Agermose

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Thomas Agermose Jensen
I'm having trouble identifying a movie I saw on VHS around 1984-85. It was a spy movie of some sort. I remember a scene were the main character was inside a room with a giant chessboard and pieces. I think the movie must have been made in the 70's or early 80's.

It was in colour and english language.

I know it's not much to go on, but can someone identify this movie?

Thomas Agermose

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Thomas Agermose Jensen

Yes it does. It's a bit earlier than I would have thought but it looks like you hit the mark.

Just made my day. Thanks Mike.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I am glad you found your movie!

Do you mind if I post about some movies that I can not place?

First movie, involves a bank, possibly a robbery. Near the end of the movie, there is a huge shoot-out in behind the bank, in the alley. The heros of the movie are behind a trash bin, two guys, and a girl/possibly a teller. One of the guys is shot, pretty dramatic. Possibly made in the late 70's through mid 80's. I used to think it was Quick Change, but apparently the there is not a shoot-out/possible death.

Second movie, a cheesy kids spy movie from the UK, something like "Spy Kids" - early 90's/late 80's. Title probably has the words "spy" and "kids" in it. PG-13, because of frank conversation of masturbation that comes out of nowwhere. Token black kid, dorky white kid with glasses, Asian girl, etc... In the end, we find out that hero kid, Simon(?), is actually an alien
- and comes out of a shell/egg or something.

I would appreciate any help. :)

Ryan

RyanAn

Screenwriter
Bump. I was wondering if anyone new the movies above?

I have a new movie.

In the 80's, about 4 boys find some sort of ship and investigate it in one of their garages. Eventually, it lights up and they go into outerspace. Some pretty nice looking aliens for a kids film.

Thanks

Ryan

RyanAn

Screenwriter
Thanks Brandon!

I'll have to pick up a copy, :)

Anyone have any idea about the other ones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks