What's new

Directors Name that movie (screen shots) (1 Viewer)

Chris Moe

Screenwriter
Kevin, the four theaters that I can walk to are the Landmark Act 1 & 2, Landmark Shattuck Cinemas, Landmark California 3 and the United Artists Berkeley 7. I am also very close to the Renaissance Oaks Theatre and Landmark Albany on Solano avenue, and a short drive to United Artists Emery Bay 10 and the AMC Theatres Bay Street 16 in Emmeryville. I live in a movie goers paradise.

Oh by the way Chris, I could swear you used the same "In the Bedroom" shot for both of your contests, but I could be wrong. (Still not as bad as the Titus shot )
Yes I did re-use the In the Bedroom shot, it was the most visually appealing shot that I had. I don't understand your comment about the Titus shot?

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
It was from Rice's contest, he posted the most obvious shot from Titus that a lot of people got right yet hadn't seen the film (myself included). But he did get us back later in the contest by posting a much less obvious shot from the film. :)

I bought it on recommendation from that Contest, so i've had it since last November and have yet to see it. Something always seems to come up or i'm just not in the mood. One of these days. :)

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Just a quick heads up, As promised back in June, I will be running a special edition of "Name that Movie" starting Oct 1st, titled, Name that Scary Movie. All screenshots will be from horror or suspense flicks.

Chris Moe

Screenwriter
Matt Smith, were you a little bored this morning and decided to check out the polls section or something and catch up for the last years worth of postings?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks