What's new

Name That Movie Contest.... Number 3! (1 Viewer)

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Welcome to the third "Name That Movie" Contest.
This time around, it's a collaborative effort between Rain and myself. By now, you all know the drill.
Guesses will be accepted by Private Message only and should be in the subject field of the message in the following format:
Round 1 - The Scorpion King
A slight change from the previous contests. The current image will appear here in this first post as well as it's proper place in the thread.
We will also reveal who picked each round's image after the round is over... if you care.
Let's get to it.
[c]
---------------------
Bonus Round

This final round of this little contest will work like so. A "correct" guess will be worth 1 or 2 points depending what the guess is (hint hint). An incorrect guess will subtract a point (so go for the safe guess if you're not sure).
Click on the image above to make your guess for the bonus round.
Guesses will be accepted by Private Message only and should be in the subject field of the message in the following format:
Bonus Round - The Scorpion King
Do not post guesses, discuss or make comments about the current image in the thread!
[/c]

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
[c]Round 1

Click on the image above to make your guess for the current round.
Round 1 - The Scorpion King
Do not post guesses, discuss or make comments about the current image in the thread!
[/c]

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Finally a screenshot game where I know all the answers....and I can't play. :frowning:

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
Cool Graeme and Rain, I can catch this version from the beginning. How do we find out if we're right? Is there a schedule for your postings?

Thanks! Chris

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Is there a schedule for your postings?
Graeme is going to try to post each Round and reveal the winner of the previous Round around the same time as the first post.

Due to various responsibilities, it may deviate by a couple of hours here and there.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I guess we can call this the Artst Farsty contest. :D
The image is familiar, but it isn't coming to me.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
I guess we can call this the Artst Farsty contest.
No. Aren't you paying attention? This is a collaborative effort between myself and Graeme Clark, so it's only 50% Artsy Fartsy.
On the other hand, knowing that you all expect that of me, perhaps I have some surprised up my sleeve. :D

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Given some of the guesses so far, it may be prudent to mention that all of the screenshots we use will be posted in the correct aspect ratio.
:D

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
Now if this map was on brown paper and said things like "Mordor," "Rohan," etc. this would be a little easier, but as it is I have no freakin' clue.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks