What's new

Directors Name That Movie - A Contest (#4) (2 Viewers)

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
I can only guess at the controversy it would have caused if that was the only answer I accepted!
I was on the fence about putting the full title in, I just knew it would cross your mind. Just to cause a bit of controversy. :)

This one has me stumped again, maybe it will come later but one thing i've realised with these Contests is - if I have no idea within 5 secs chances are I won't know it at all.

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
I am officially the moron of this game.
You obviously haven't seen some of the emails that I have been receiving! :crazy:

Actually I shouldn't say that, because I really do encourage people to give it their best guess, even if it isn't going to be right! I like to see what type of movie people think the shot came from. For example, the Taxi Driver shot received a few guesses for The Usual Suspects. That makes sense, even though it wasn't right.

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
Right on....love this shot, love this movie!

Chris

And I agree with alot of these shots, if it doesn't come to you right away, it's not coming at all. Like Round 6, came to me instantly, but there's not alot to go on if it doesn't look familiar.

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
The Answer To Round Six is All Pink:

[c] [/c]

Correct Answers Came From:

Scott Weinberg
Christopher P
Brad Porter
Ric Bagoly
Bill McA
Chuck DeLa

The Three Bonus Points for Most Amusing Answer goes to Jon Are for his response: Lawrence Taylor of Arabia! :laugh:

The most common incorrect answer was Remember the Titans with four votes. The Rookie and Superman each received two votes.

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
[c]The Answer To Round Seven is a Lean Classic:[/c]

[c] [/c]

[c]Correct Answers Came From:

Rain
Evan Case
John Rice
John Thomas
Jan H
Cameron Seaman
Bill J
[/c]

I had several amusing answers, but I think I will give it to Jon Are for his response: Shootin' The Breezeand Dead Man Stalking.

The most common wrong answers were Stalingrad and Enemy At The Gates with two votes each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks