What's new

Directors Name That Movie - A Contest (#4) (1 Viewer)

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
I knew the playoff shot since I just saw Charade for the 1st time, but I haven't been on since Saturday morning.

Matt Pelham

Screenwriter
Rob, I send my guesses by private message, so nothing pops up automatically for me. In this case I couldn't remember what round we were on, so I simply guessed, then today I realized it was wrong. Sorry :b

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
Rob, I send my guesses by private message, so nothing pops up automatically for me.
Matt-

Click on the Image, and you will automatically be given a PM with the beginning subject matter "Round 15-". All you have to do is add the name of the movie.

I no longer have this setup for email, as I did previously.

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
[c]The Correct Answer To Round 15 is A Sleeper: [/c]

[c] [/c]

[c]Correct Answers Came From:

Andy Olivera
Dome Vongvises
Bill McA
Wes C
Chucky P
Ric Bagoly
Matt Pelham
Bjørn Olav Nyberg
Brian Kleinke
Iain Jackson
JohnRice
Scott Weinberg
[/c]

3 Bonus Points go to Christopher P for his response: "The Green Mile-Long Laser".

The most common incorrect answer was TRON with two votes.

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
[c]Round Sixteen:[/c]

[c][url=http://home.earthlink.net/~rob360/Cap44.JPG] [/url][/c]

[c]Click on the image above to make your guess for the current round.

[rant]*** Note that this Round will be worth 8 Points!***[/rant]

Guesses will be accepted by Private Message and should be in the subject field of the message in the following format:

Round 1 - Lawrence of Arabia[/c]

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
AAAAARGH! I knew that one but I guessed something else! Oh well, I am in this just for the fun anyway.:)

Justin Doring

Screenwriter
Doh! The Thirteenth Floor popped into my head when I saw that shot, but the more I thought about it the more absurd that guess seemed. I guess I should have just guessed since there's no penalty.

I agree that it is an underrated film. I find it to be far superior to The Matrix, but inferior to Dark City.

Andy Olivera

Screenwriter
Rob, re: round 15, did you know that that shot(or another using the lasers) was in the trailer? I swear, every one of these screenshot contests has a shot taken from a trailer.:D

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
Rob, re: round 15, did you know that that shot(or another using the lasers) was in the trailer? I swear, every one of these screenshot contests has a shot taken from a trailer.
Nope, I didn't know that. But, as far as many of these shots being in trailers, I definitely take that as a compliment, as that means that whoever is responsible for putting these shots in the trailers thought, as I do, that they have a certain impact!

:)

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
[c]The Correct Answer To Round 16 is....A Movie About 4 Lads From Liverpool:[/c]

[c] [/c]

[c]Correct Answers Came From:

Kevin Leonard
Chucky P
Bill McA
[/c]

The above named individuals are given 8 points for their correct answers!

ChuckDeLa

Senior HTF Member
Shit! I was going to say A Hard Day's Night, but the clothes looked wrong! I should have guessed it anyway, it would have been better than my answer of... nothing.

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
Shit! I was going to say A Hard Day's Night, but the clothes looked wrong!
Didn't you learn in school that you should always go with your first answer?:D

Rob, now I know what you meant by my guess being closer than I thought! This is another one I know but can't think of so I might have to guess yet again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks