What's new

Naked City (1 Viewer)

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
b8r47c.jpg
Glad you guys got in early at Walmart. It looks like they removed the item from the site. I don't see it listed today.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Got my shipping notice this morning as well. Now to decide if I want to keep the Amazon order open...

Richard Gallagher

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Gallagher
I received my shipment notice from Walmart as well. I expect that those who ordered from Amazon will get their copies on Tuesday. This was better than a Black Friday deal.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
Ditto here - shipping notice arrived this morning. It shows an 11/12 arrival date but I expect to receive sooner given that FedEx is the shipper. Rich is right, this is better than a BF deal and Image is probably pleased to see these flying off the virtual shelves (albeit at Walmart and Amazon expense).

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
I just checked the tracking number I was given. I hope they update things soon as the number has apparently already been used and shows a package that left Amarillo, TX on 6/3/13 was delivered in Viroqua, Wi on 6/6/13!

hypnohighball

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Sayers
I just checked the tracking number I was given. I hope they update things soon as the number has apparently already been used and shows a package that left Amarillo, TX on 6/3/13 was delivered in Viroqua, Wi on 6/6/13!
They reuse those tracking #'s - check in a few days they should flip to the new shipments.

Carabimero

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
Neither NAKED CITY nor THE BEST YEARS OF OUR LIVES (BD) has shipped yet from Amazon. Often with Prime They will ship Sunday night for a Tuesday release and I receive Monday afternoon. Here's hoping...

borisfw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
My Naked City set shipped from Amazon yesterday .My charge was for $25 . I checked my bank and they did only charge me $25 . I'm supposed to receive the package on Tuesday . :)

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Just saw this Complete Series set at Costco for $99, so congrats to those who scored it for $25 (but $99 is still a good price). My only motive for buying the $25 mistake would have been to re-sell it for a profit, so it's just as well I resisted. Costco also had "Combat! The Complete Series" for $99 in the more compact version. But I was surprised to see the "Naked City" set already there.

oldtvshowbuff

Supporting Actor
Real Name
James Beer
Just saw this Complete Series set at Costco for $99, so congrats to those who scored it for $25 (but $99 is still a good price). My only motive for buying the $25 mistake would have been to re-sell it for a profit, so it's just as well I resisted. Costco also had "Combat! The Complete Series" for $99 in the more compact version. But I was surprised to see the "Naked City" set already there.
I pre-ordered this item back in May and now, I'm locked in on the $25 price, so it will be shipped out in a few days. WOW!!!

Mike*HTF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mine shipped as well.
Wayne, thanks for the info on Combat, I might pick this up as it's cheaper and more compact than the former release.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
My price was honored as well! It will take 2 weeks for me to get the set as I am in Canada

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
Amazon has not shipped my order and I have Prime membership which means it should have shipped yesterday. I'm beginning to wonder if they're trying to find a reason for cancelling it, even though it's still up there in the Open Orders section.

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
Same here. However, I also have another item on order, also due tomorrow, which hasn't been reported shipped... and there have been times in the past when they do this and overnight the shipment. So let's keep the faith...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks