What's new

NAD T762 won't turn on (1 Viewer)

statmanbill

Auditioning
Real Name
bill owen
I've had this NAD for several years and love it. Left for an extended time (four months), and when I returned, it wouldn't turn on. Of course I read the manual and changed batteries in the remote, but no luck. I removed the cover (it's out of warranty), and I see two tiny fuses on the bottom, close to where the AC cord goes. They appear to be okay. The amber standby lamp lights, but the unit will not power up. I live in a small town and am 125 miles away from the nearest dealer/service. If there is something simple that someone has encountered that may save me a 250 mile round trip, I would be eternally grateful!

Thanks,

Bill Owen

zarenick

Auditioning
Real Name
Nick
Hi Bill,

Did you ever figure out what the problem was? I just started experiencing the same issue with my NAD 762 receiver. I wonder if you fixed it.

Regards,
Nick Z.

whotopia

Auditioning
Real Name
Steven
Hi,
Has anyone figured out why this is happening? I have the same problem with my unit. I try to turn it on, it clicks, then shuts down.
Thanks,
Steven

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks