What's new

Mylar Swapmeet (err, Swapthread) (1 Viewer)

Tom Reasor

Auditioning
Ed,

What I think will probably do is make mediums a selection on the website. I won't be able to have quite as quick of a turn around on them, and I won't have the exact pictures for them, but I will hopefully be able to price them at around the same pricing as the minis. They will be available with all new release titles.

I'm just throwing this out there to see what kind of interest there is. I will also be adding sound format mylars (all types and styles) soon. I've got so much to do! I've just got to find the time!

Tom

*I changed a couple of things there*

Ed O'Neill

Second Unit
Ok up for grabs is 52 mylars. They look like they are large size 5" x 25".

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...egory=197&rd=1

There is only one catch to this. If you bid and win you must send me the 2 medium sized mylars.

Why you ask.... It's simple I told you about the auction and besides if you bid and win this auction you obviously collect Large size mylars and don't need the medium sized one....LOL

BTW - Tom haven't heard anyting about the day after Thanks giving sale yet also how is coming with the mediums , ah maybe I'll email you direct.

Signed
ED

Tom Reasor

Auditioning
Ed,

Thanks for asking! It's going on as we speak! I'm going to be adding things all throughout the weekend. There should be a medium category going up later today.

Lots of good deals with some "door busters" later today.

Tom

Ed O'Neill

Second Unit
EXCELLENT !

Even Tom is getting involved with Black Friday

Let the shopping begin!

Tom- I am having trouble posting on your site and I also wanted you to know that I made a new post about my Mylar boxes. I know you are looking for a supplier please let me know if you would be intrested in what I wrote on the other thread. You can either PM me or send me a email.

Signed
Ed

Tom Reasor

Auditioning
Ed and everyone,

Medium mylars are UP!

Specials and regular editions are up and ready for sale.

This goes for stuff across the board.

Please feel free to pass the info along to other boards after you make your purchases! I don't want to advertise my own site on other boards, but if you go to another site, AVS, Fat Wallet or whatever, please feel free to post. Send me a link to the post and I can see what I can do to help you out!

Best of luck and I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday!

Tom

Ed O'Neill

Second Unit
Tom,

Not to sound greedy but will those prices on the site be the only discount or can we use the coupon code that you talked about in your previos response. I only ask because of what you wrote.
Everyone,I'm beginning to think that I might need to start my own thread here. I've got a coupon for those like them. "hometheater" is the coupon code and is good for $10 off a $20 order. We will see how this goes, and I can adjust as necessary. Who knows, maybe I will have a big day after Thanksgiving sale with prices good for one day only.
Thanks in advance
ED

Tom Reasor

Auditioning
Ed,

I wish I could do more, but I've cut these down a lot. I'll restore the coupon after prices go back, and that might be better for some people. But I just can't have a coupon like that out when I have some mylars on the site under $1 each.

shippinghelp will be a coupon for $3.00 to help with shipping costs. That is just the best I can do.

Sorry if this isn't enough.
Tom

Ed O'Neill

Second Unit
Tom,

I know you have done a great job helping all of us out with this sale, especially me....286 mediums...WOW !

Hey in my book the cheaper the price is the more I buy...LOL. I will be placing an order this weekend soon. yea as soon as I figure out which one I want most.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Signed
ED

Glenise

Supporting Actor
I just ordered a "Emperor's New Groove" medium mylar.
Thanks for the tip on the shipping cost coupon.

Ed O'Neill

Second Unit
David,

Sorry for your loss...LOL. Hey some time you win sometimes you lose. I thought you were going to win that auction.

Happy Holidays
ED

David Broome

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, I thought I would. But in that lot there were only 3 or 4 that I really wanted so I set my max price based on that and wouldn't go any higher. Maybe next time :)

David Broome

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry, Tom, I had to post this. I was just at your site (moviemylars.com) and saw this HIGHLY ironic link that I had to screen grab and post. Made me laugh :)

Tom Reasor

Auditioning
David,

That's actually VERY funny. For those who don't know, I'm in the middle of changing hosts and it certainly was not as easy as I hoped it would me. There was some data loss in the transfer (mainly image attachments and ALL OF THE MEDIUM MYLARS!)

Everything should be working by end of weekend though. Also, all orders will be going out tomorrow. I'm going to feel a little sorry for the person behind me in line.

All of the best,
Tom

Ed O'Neill

Second Unit
LOL- That is funny

Is "The Missing" that new movie with Tommy Lee Jones?

David the same guy who out bid you (postal333) is bidding on this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=197. Nows your chance to get him back... LOL

Tom ,
What!.... no Mediums either ..someone on avsforum mentioned this to me about the mediums missing from the site , hope you get the server issue resolved soon.

Signed
ED

David Broome

Stunt Coordinator
I'll give it a try. There are several in there I want so I will go pretty high on the bid. If I don't get it, at least that guy will have to pay a lot more :)

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
DAMN..now you guys have ME started on this!!!! Fortunately my son, Morgan, works for a local theater and he just brought home a BUNCH of the B I G ones!!!!

AARRGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Something else to collect!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks