My Wife and Kids- Season 1 may be coming!

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by JamesTaylor, Aug 2, 2005.

1. JamesTaylor

JamesTaylor Stunt Coordinator

Guys, I think that My Wife and Kids - Season 1 will be released very soon, as in Australia, it will be released will a plethora of other Disney DVDs. Here's the story from DVDBits.com, posted on Friday 29th July, 2005 -
    Yay! Great News! Enjoy!
    -James

2. Antonio_G

Antonio_G Stunt Coordinator

The Muppet Show - Complete First Season (4 Discs) comes out a week from today and not November 9th and I'm happy my favorite cancelled show on ABC will be on tv box set in November...

3. Pavan_P

Pavan_P Second Unit

Antonio_G: He is posting the AUSTRALIA dates.

My Wife & Kids S1 is coming in November to Australia, not in the U.S. As most of those shows are coming to the U.S. before November, I hope My Wife & Kids comes before that, too, here in the U.S.

4. Rakesh.S

Rakesh.S Second Unit

damn it! why doesn't the US get a release?

This sucks...i know i'm the only one on this board that is interested in this show, but still.

The show does go into syndication this fall, so I guess that's the only way to catch it till the DVD comes out.

5. JamesTaylor

You're not the only one who likes this show Rakesh - I love it! Do you know that, since it's going into syndication, will it have parts edited from it?
    -James

6. Kieran Brown

Kieran Brown Agent

Omg! That's fantastic news! Not just for My Wife & Kids either.
    I always thought My Wife and Kids, when released to DVD, would've had Season 1 & 2 together since the first season was so short, just like what happened for Just Shoot Me.
    Can't wait!! I wonder what 2006 looks like for DVDs in Australia, I hope it gets even more better than 2005.

p.s. did you get my PM or email James?

7. JamesTaylor

Um, no, I didn't get a Private Message or Email from you, but since it's my Dad's email address, I'll ask him to check it.
    -James