What's new

my posts went down? (1 Viewer)

Sam E. Torres

Second Unit
i was getting really close to 900...i think it was like in the 890s...and now its 863...am i seeing things?
------------------
signature.jpg

[email protected]

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I hear the mods are no longer counting posts to the Word Association thread and are in the process of subtracting all previous WA replies from our post counts...
wink.gif

------------------
He thought on homeland, the big timber, the air thin and chill all the year long. Tulip poplars so big through the trunk they put you in mind of locomotives set on end. He thought of getting home and building him a cabin on Cold Mountain so high that not a soul but the nighthawks passing across the clouds in autumn could hear his sad cry. Of living a life so quiet he would not need ears. And if Ada would go with him, there might be the hope, so far off in the distance he did not even really see it, that in time his despair might be honed off to a point so fine and thin that it would be nearly the same as vanishing.
-- Charles Frazier, Cold Mountain

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
damn
Double post, Sorry
[Edited last by Ricky f on October 08, 2001 at 01:02 PM]

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
It may be time to consider an independent post count auditor. This is too important to leave to chance. Would there be enough money left over from the new server for such a project?
Jim
Could we have a feature that would cause my posts to vaporize in 60 seconds?
[Edited last by Jim Armstrong on October 09, 2001 at 03:36 PM]

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Sam:
I'm not sure what would have happened with your post counts. And NO we do not reduce anyone's post count by deleting a thread, etc. Once you have posted something it counts towards your total post count.
Parker

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks