What's new

My Pet Monster/Denver the Last Dinosaur (1 Viewer)

Joseph G.

Agent
I doubt these will ever get released on dvd. But I was just wondering how many people remember these shows?

I loved these two shows growing up. I personally would love to see the complete series released. Both would only take one release to have the whole series put out. I just can't imagine these selling to well though. But just some wishful thinking on my part.

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
I remember both, but "My Pet Monster" was the one I watched most frequently as a kid. I remember Global (Canadian TV Network) aired the show every Saturday & Sunday afternoon. There was also a TV-movie which I believe came before the cartoon.

Even though I remember "Denver", I don't recall watching it much as a kid.

I loved "my pet monster" and i vaguely remember "denver the last dinosaur" (actually all i remember of it is the awesome theme some).

I recently met one of the artists involved in "my pet monster", it got me really thinking about some of the cartoons i loved as a kid. teddy ruxpin comes to mind.

We need more cartoons from my childhood on DVD !!!

GeoffBr

Agent
I loved My Pet Monster too, and I can still hum the Denver theme song. It's been so long that I'm not sure if I'm even making this up any more, but does anyone remember a live action movie based on MPM? I haven't even been able to track down information on it, much less find anything on dvd...

Joe:C

Second Unit
I've seen the My Pet Monster movie. I remember renting it from a video store when I was a kid. X-entertainment has a pretty good review of it
here. I watched Denver the Last Dinosaur too.

James T

Screenwriter

More or less the same boat. I just want to purchase all my childhood tv shows and I'll be happy :)

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
There's a couple of "Denver" DVDs available in the UK, or Amazon.co.uk, etc.

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
I'd love to see both on DVD. I've got more of a craving for My Pet Monster though since I haven't seen that since I was a kid and I can still rent Denver from my video store. I wonder if Nelvana owns My Pet Monster?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks