My Pet Monster/Denver the Last Dinosaur

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Joseph G., May 31, 2005.

1. Joseph G.

Joseph G. Agent

I doubt these will ever get released on dvd. But I was just wondering how many people remember these shows?

I loved these two shows growing up. I personally would love to see the complete series released. Both would only take one release to have the whole series put out. I just can't imagine these selling to well though. But just some wishful thinking on my part.

2. Andrew Radke

Andrew Radke Screenwriter

Andrew Radke
    I remember both, but "My Pet Monster" was the one I watched most frequently as a kid. I remember Global (Canadian TV Network) aired the show every Saturday & Sunday afternoon. There was also a TV-movie which I believe came before the cartoon.

Even though I remember "Denver", I don't recall watching it much as a kid.

3. Jordan Rebner

I loved "my pet monster" and i vaguely remember "denver the last dinosaur" (actually all i remember of it is the awesome theme some).

I recently met one of the artists involved in "my pet monster", it got me really thinking about some of the cartoons i loved as a kid. teddy ruxpin comes to mind.

We need more cartoons from my childhood on DVD !!!

4. GeoffBr

GeoffBr Agent

I loved My Pet Monster too, and I can still hum the Denver theme song. It's been so long that I'm not sure if I'm even making this up any more, but does anyone remember a live action movie based on MPM? I haven't even been able to track down information on it, much less find anything on dvd...

5. Joe:C

Joe:C Second Unit

I've seen the My Pet Monster movie. I remember renting it from a video store when I was a kid. X-entertainment has a pretty good review of it
    here. I watched Denver the Last Dinosaur too.

6. James T

James T Screenwriter

More or less the same boat. I just want to purchase all my childhood tv shows and I'll be happy [​IMG]

7. LukeB

LukeB Cinematographer

There's a couple of "Denver" DVDs available in the UK, or Amazon.co.uk, etc.

8. Jim Beaver

Jim Beaver Supporting Actor

I'd love to see both on DVD. I've got more of a craving for My Pet Monster though since I haven't seen that since I was a kid and I can still rent Denver from my video store. I wonder if Nelvana owns My Pet Monster?