What's new

My Outlaw 950 has been ORDERED!! (1 Viewer)

Bob_L

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bob Lindstrom
If the damned Academy Awards hadn't been so long, I would have ordered sooner!!
For those who are interested, here's the confirming email:
======================
Dear Fellow Outlaw:
This message confirms that we have received your order for a Model 950 Preamp/Processor and an amplifier (if applicable). We look forward to having the products on the way to you shortly.
Please note that it will take us a few days to process the paperwork for your order while we wait for the first shipment of Model 950s to arrive in the US late this week. You will not hear from us during the week unless there is a question about your order that needs to be resolved directly.
A few things to note between now and the arrival of your order:
· We will not post the charges to your credit card until 24 hours before we ship. This insures that your credit limits will not be impacted until the goods are on our outbound dock. · As soon as your order ships we will send you an e-mail with shipper and tracking data information to allow you to locate your shipment, should that become necessary. · If you have ordered an amplifier, please remember that the 755 and 770 are shipped from a different location than our other products. We will make every effort to co-ordinate the shipments so that everything arrives at their destination on the same date, but regrettably we cannot guarantee that.
As you might suspect, these are busy times at the Outlaw's Hideout, so we request that you do not phone us with questions regarding the status of your order. We know that everyone is anxious to receive their new Model 950s, and we are doing our best to expedite everything; an overload of calls will only show things down for everyone. Remember, you will receive an electronic notification as soon as your shipment goes on the truck or airplane.
Along those lines, we have a favor to ask once your 950 arrives. We know that there will be many questions about the operation of the 950, and so that we are able to answer every question as quickly as possible we request that your installation and operation questions be sent as e-mail. We've added an additional Outlaw to the support team to backstop Scott, but even with that help we expect things to be busy. E-mail remains the best way to contact us. However, don't be surprised if one of the Outlaws calls you!
We realize that this has been a long wait for many of you, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. However, the more time we spend with the samples we are testing the more convinced we are that the wait will prove to have been well worth it.
Regards,
The Outlaws
===============
Yipee kay yea! :D

Luke_Khuc

Stunt Coordinator
had it not taken me that long to write the darn program, i would have been able to order mine at 12 (12:41 instead).

Bruce Cadotte

Stunt Coordinator
i....am....so.....happy.....for....you.....folks.. ...that.....you.....will.....get.....
the.....950.....before....i.....will:frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
Looks like they use JIT inventory methods (for all you accounting majors out there). :)

Sankar

Second Unit
I wonder when the next batch of emails are expected to make their way through the ether to us? :)

W

Will

I hope the 950 user manual and the specs are finalized and will be published soon on the Outlaw web site.

brian a

Second Unit
Any care to guess if the first boat shipment will be here in a month? I sure would love to watch the Draft the theater again this year. This might be the first year in several that I don't get to do that.

Michael Yung

Stunt Coordinator
It turns out that Outlaw is probably not going to ship the 950 out to us until early next month. I am hurting...:frowning:

brian a

Second Unit
Of course, early next month is monday. Shouldn't be that bad. At least you're not waiting for the slow boat from china. :)

Brian Schucher

Supporting Actor
Maybe its me but i dont see the 950 on the order form. There is a place to still get on the reservation list though..Where is the orer from for the 950???

Jim Prillaman

Stunt Coordinator
People currently ordering the 950's are the first people on the reservation list. At the moment, if you want to get one you should use the reservation list -- Outlaw will e-mail you when you can place an order. Once the reservation list is cleared out, the 950 will appear on the regular order form.

John Cain

Second Unit
"...It turns out that Outlaw is probably not going to ship the 950 out to us until early next month. ..."
I heard the same thing from a drunk laying in the gutter near Wal-Mart; so it must be true..
:D
- John

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks