What's new

My new 3 Row 3D Theater Project (1 Viewer)

motorman45

Auditioning
Real Name
Ben Price
I think it looks like a great theater layout, the JVC i would think would be dim, have you thought of possibly doing a dual projector passive 3D system, you can still use one projector for good 2D by moving a filter out, but ive built dual systems that rock and buying shutter glasses for a lot of people is a cost factor as well as shutters are not as easy on the eyes as passive. i have used polarizers in the past but this system is far better

i know dual projectors is not for averyone but it is the highest quality 3D by far.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Originally Posted by motorman45 /t/308768/my-new-3-row-3d-theater-project#post_3936237
I think it looks like a great theater layout, the JVC i would think would be dim, have you thought of possibly doing a dual projector passive 3D system, you can still use one projector for good 2D by moving a filter out, but ive built dual systems that rock and buying shutter glasses for a lot of people is a cost factor as well as shutters are not as easy on the eyes as passive. i have used polarizers in the past but this system is far better

i know dual projectors is not for averyone but it is the highest quality 3D by far.
Motorman-
Welcome to HTF and thanks for sharing that video. To keep things civil we require everyone to be able to be on a first name basis. Can you please go to the My Profile tab at the top ot the screen, hit the Edit Community Details button and put your first name in the name field?

Thanks!

motorman45

Auditioning
Real Name
Ben Price
of course. im used to not putting in my name but I will. this is a pretty cool forum. :)
Ben

Brian Dobbs

Ambassador
Real Name
Brian Dobbs
Jim Mcc said:
I say "NO WAY" to 3 rows of seats. Figure on 2 rows and use portable seating for extra people in the front. And the people you make sit in front should be your worst enemies. Because after the movie, they will be anyway.
+1
Cool rendering BTW!

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Originally Posted by motorman45 /t/308768/my-new-3-row-3d-theater-project#post_3937629
of course. im used to not putting in my name but I will. this is a pretty cool forum.
Ben
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks