What's new

My Name is Nobody (1973, Henry Fonda) - new anamorphic R1 DVD from Image! (1 Viewer)

Gordon McMurphy

Senior HTF Member

Amazon listing

I have the anamorphic UK edition which has a decent, albeit low-bitrate transfer. I hoper that this edition has a superior transfer and extras.

Beautiful, funny, poignant Western, which has some great set-pieces and wonderful performances. It really is an overlooked gem.

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
I've never seen this, but I've got a friend that's been telling me about it for several years, so count me in.

Phil Dally

Stunt Coordinator
All the Trinity movies are good (My name is Nobody, Trinity, Trinity is Still My Name). I remember these when I was 11 or 12 and watching them at the matinee. Very funny with a gun.

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
This movie is a little too goofy for me, then again I only saw it once. Maybe I'd appreciate it more if I saw it again. :)

Drew Reiber

Supporting Actor

My Name is Nobody is not part of the Trinity series. A Genius, Two Friends and a Chicken was the only sequel.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Awesome news! I've been putting up with the crappy non-anamorphic WHAM! USA version for two years now. Hello eBay! :D

Hopefully Image will do a good job on the transfer. Looking forward to this one.

Matthew R

Agent
That's great news! I have the current version (that I paid around $25 or $30 for, back when most DVDs could be purchased for next to nothing from dot-coms burning venture capital).

"Lucky skunk."

--Matthew

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks