What's new

My Name is Earl (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Yep, and Joy getting it in the end continues the show's theme of Karma coming to bite you in the ass.

Great news about the show being picked up! :emoji_thumbsup:

One thing though, Earl slipped up tonight, he got that second pack of donuts but he only paid for one, so he actually stole that second pack, that's why his car got towed. :laugh:

And Catalina, my lord, just watching that woman WALK is a thrill.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I should hope so. It's one of their few success stories; the rare case of quality programming getting solid ratings.

Tonight's episode was good. Loved the idea of the show revolving around getting access to something it would only take $3000 to get; most shows don't deal with characters who live in that financial station.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
This show just keeps getting better. Solid all the way around. So glad it got picked up. :emoji_thumbsup:

And I thought Happy Gilmore too. :D

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
Another great episode. I Loved Randy's shrugs during the football game and I like the idea of Earl getting help from those he's paid back (like with Kenny tonight). Really fits the theme of the show.

Beau

Supporting Actor
OOPS! Missed it tonight. Though I see in my local listings they're playing the three epsidoes on saturday, so I'll catch it then.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This is one of those rare shows that can pack so much in 20-22 minutes and you wonder how the half hour period flew by so quick.

Love the line about Joy popping open her rugburns. Classic!

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Disappointing episode compared to the first two. The whole wife thing trying to kill him or get his money is getting real old already.
Never the less, still funny.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I thought the second one was the weakest, but this one was right on par with the first.

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor

I still say he got the extra pack of donuts cuz of "clean living" like he said in the episode. The "free" donuts was Karma's way of rewarding Earl for his good behavior. He can't help it if the snack machine released 2 set of donuts instead of one. What was he supposed to do? Leave them there? Or mail them back to the company? :)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I still don't really like this show, but I did get a couple chuckles tonight:

Impound Guy: "What are you, in the 17th Grade?"

Earl Voiceover: "But we didn't have a Trojan Horse filled with Roman soldiers. What we had was a Le Car filled with one tiny gay."

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Great episode. And yes, John, Catalina is hot! :)

I noticed something I haven't seen in a TV-show before. The voice-over when they drove up to the pawn shop to get the cuckoo clock was completely different from what the closed captioning for it was. Sometimes a word or a sentence here and there is changed in shows, but this time it was the entire VO bit. The spoken one was better though. :)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Well, you're always welcome to say things like, "Earl's 'stache is SUCH a turn-on!" :)

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Also, he gave the extra donuts to his brother anyways, so it isn't like he kept it all to himself.

Jason

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
But why didn't Earl give the extra donuts to the people waiting to buy something from the snack machine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks