What's new

My Name Is Earl season 2 thread (1 Viewer)

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
It's on the fourth disc in the set. That disc also has most, if not all, of the non-commentary features, including the better than average making of featurette, so it would be a decent rental.

regards

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Definitely one of the funniest lines of the show. Does anyone else think it might be difficult to sustain this premise for more than a season or two longer?

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Sorry it took me so long to post, I would have posted over an hour ago but for SOME reason I lost the ability to both speak and form complete sentences in my head. :D

(shakes head vigorously) Randy had all the best lines of course. :laugh:

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Man, it's times like this I wish Earl was on HBO. Or Showtime. Or Cinemax.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I can only imagine the stuggle tonight as the Superman fan fought the Catalina fan for power. Considering there was jumping involved, I think it's obvious which won out:)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I held fast and stay with Smallville, but Catalina's jumping ability created a time vortex that I am not sure I'm fully recovered from...

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
It was a very enjoyable episode but really Cat's dance with the pool cue last year was better then the jumping dance. Of course the cue dance would have benefited tremendously from the jumping outfit.

Jeff#

Screenwriter
Catalina as a stripper! (She was wearing too much actually, but hey....this is NBC we're typing about!). But it seems she's more of a "jumper" than a stripper.

Joy being stuck in jail carried over from last week's season premiere when Earl was helping her...but Joy took it a step further when she stole a truck. One major improvement is that this season will feature some story arcs.

It's too bad that when an out-on-bail Joy took the stage in the club, she threw up on the audience after downing a whisky / tequila combination!

Interesting choice of their casting Burt Reynolds as Chubby, the strip club owner. It was better than his guest role on The X-Files a few years back though.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I wonder if a timeslot change is in Earl's future? The ratings for last night's episode (along with The Office) were horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks