What's new

My HT Pics are Up!! (1 Viewer)

Vijay P

Grip
MY HT PICS are Up!
Finally I got the digital camera and now have shots of my HT up on Webshots...

The shots of the LCD do not do justice to the actual quality of the image so take those shots with a grain of salt..

Alot of people stack their DVD side by side, but I have made 2 top mini-shelves to display some of my favourite dvd covers/boxes...like six feet under...Sopranos...fight Club..

The part were all my gear and 50" tv is made of drywall and then finished in venesian plaster, My freind and I with my brothers made that part 3 years ago.

Give me input guys on what you think....

HT PICS and other Pics

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
You might want to fix your link...it looks like you reversed the title and the URL.

Also, that webshots site is EXTREMELY slow. I'm on a T3 lan and waited for several minutes for the first album to load. Clicked on one picture and gave up after several more minutes. Hopefully it's not always that way.

Vijay P

Grip
Thanks Scott,

I fixed the link problem and I think maybe its just getting alot of hits since I just put it up.

Thanks for observastion

Dustin Harrison

Stunt Coordinator
Looks like you have a great room for a HT set up. I love the A/V rack, very nice.

You might want to try using a tripod for some of your pics, most of them came out a little blurry. Check out my HT pics, I got a great screen shot using a cheap tripod and my camera in 640X480 mode. :)

BTW, the webshots site loaded up fine for me.

Vijay P

Grip
Thanks Dustin, I saw your Screen shot its really clear and nice man, I just don't have a tripod, maybe I'll ask my cousin if he has one...thanks again.

BrianKR

Second Unit
That looks like a fun room.
You can get a pump while watching your favorite show or video. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks